Get your Formulario I-9 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Formulario I-9 Online
To fill out Formulario I 9 Espanol online, you can follow these steps:
- Get an electronic version of Formulario I 9 en Espanol.
- Open the form in a PDFLiner editor.
- Use the redaction tool to black out any sensitive information on the form, such as the employee's Social Security number.
- Use the fillable fields to enter the required information, such as the employee's name, address, and date of birth.
- Use electronic signature software to digitally sign the Formulario I 9 en Espaol form.
- Save the completed Formulario I-9 to your computer and/or print it out.
- After completing the form, print out a copy, give it to the employee and retain a copy for your records.
It's important to note that the form I-9 should be completed in the presence of the employee and the employer should retain the form for a certain period of time after the employment ends.
What Should Formulario I-9 Include
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form includes several sections that both the employee and the employer must complete.
- Section 1: Employee Information and Verification: The employee must provide their full name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information, as well as sign and date the form.
- Section 2: Employer or Authorized Representative Review and Verification: The employer must examine the employee's original documents, such as a passport or driver's license, that establish the employee's identity and employment authorization and enter the document information on the form. The employer must also sign and date the form.
- Section 3: Updating and Reverification: This section is used when an employee's work authorization expires and needs to be renewed or if the employee's name changes.
- A list of acceptable documents for the employee to prove their identity and employment authorization is provided in the form, including documents such as a U.S. passport, permanent resident card, employment authorization document, etc.
When to Request a Form Formulario I-9
USCIS Form I-9 should be requested and completed by an employer for every new employee at the time of hire. It is the employer's responsibility to ensure the form is completed and retained for the duration of the employee's employment and for a certain period of time after the employment ends.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Formulario I-9