Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form VA Form 10-10d in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a 10-10D VA Form?
The application for CHAMPVA benefits VA Form 10-10D is a one-page blank that certain categories of veteran relatives can use to obtain health insurance. Depending on whether you have any other insurance coverage, you might also need to provide VA Form 10-7959C.
What do I need the printable VA Form 10-10D for?
- Spouses or kids of disabled veterans use this form to obtain CHAMPVA health insurance benefits.
- It can also be used by children or spouses of veterans who have already died for the same purposes.
- If you ended your marriage to a disabled veteran, you cannot claim CHAMPVA benefits.
- Also, you cannot claim these benefits if you already use DoD's TRICARE.
How to Fill Out VA Form 10-10D?
- Fill in sponsor (veteran) information: full name, SSN, VA file number, address, contact details, date of marriage, and date of death (if applicable).
- Now fill in your information: full name, SSN, address, date of birth, contact details, MEDICARE or other health insurance, and relationship to the veteran. There is room for three people on the form, but you can fill in more eligible relatives by attaching a sheet of paper to the main document.
- The filler or their official representative must put their signature. In the second case, you should also enter this person's personal data.
Who signs VA Form 10-10D?
In most cases, this document requires the signature of an applicant themselves, which can be spouses, kids, and stepchildren. However, if the applicant is unable to sign for any reason, an authorized representative can do it instead. This person must also indicate their name, contact details, exact address, and relationship to the applicant. Notarization or witness signatures are not required to submit the form to SSA.
Organizations that work with VA Form 10-10D fillable
- Department of Veteran Affairs
Fillable online Form VA Form 10-10d