Get your Form SF 180 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is SF 180 Form?
The SF 180 Fillable Form is a one-page request form for military personnel information. You do not need any additional documents to submit it. This form can be filled out by both veterans themselves and their relatives to get detailed military data.
What do I need the Form SF-180 for?
- If you need official information related to your military service for any personal matter, such as medical or discharge records, you must complete the SF 180 Form for Military Records.
- This form is typically used to obtain DD Form 214, which is required for veteran evaluation and getting government benefits.
- If a veteran has died, Standard Form 180 (SF-180) can be completed by their parents, spouses, siblings, or children.
How to Fill Out SF 180 Military Form?
- Enter the veteran's name during service, their SSN, location, and date of birth.
- List all the services in which they were involved, the dates of enrollment and dismissal, and the service number. Check the appropriate box if the person has already retired from active service or has died.
- Select one of the proposed types of documents that you would like to access.
- Check the reason why you need these records. You can choose not to do it, but this might complicate the process of issuing the papers you need.
- Indicate who completed the VA Form SF 180 printable and the return address where the documents will be sent. Put the date of filling out the form and your signature.
Organizations that work with SF Form 180 PDF
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form SF 180