Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fill this form
Get your Form I-929 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Form I-929 Online
To redact and fill out this form online, you should follow the form I-929 requirements:
- Obtain a digital copy of immigration form I 929.
- Open the form in a PDFLiner editor to redact the text.
- Fill in all fields of the I-929 immigration form with the appropriate information, such as your name, address, and contact information, as well as the information of the U.S. citizen or permanent resident petitioner and the information of the beneficiary.
- Save the form on your computer or device, making sure to keep a backup copy.
- Submit the I-929 form online through the website of USCIS or by mail to the appropriate address.
What Should Form I-929 Include
Form I 929, Petition for Qualifying Family Member of a U Nonimmigrant, is used by certain family members of U nonimmigrants to apply for a U nonimmigrant status. Form I-929 should typically include the following information:
- Personal information of the petitioner, including the name, address, and contact information
- Personal information of the beneficiary, including the name, address, and contact information
- Relationship between the petitioner and the beneficiary
- Explanation of how the beneficiary qualifies for U nonimmigrant status as a qualifying family member
- Signature of the petitioner and the date of signature
- Additional evidence for form i-929 such as proof of relationship, proof of income, and any other document that the USCIS may require
When to Request a Form I-929
Form I-929 should be requested and filled out when a family member of a U nonimmigrant wishes to apply for U nonimmigrant status. U nonimmigrants are individuals who have been victims of certain crimes and have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse as a result of such crimes and are willing to assist in the investigation or prosecution of such crimes.
Form I-929 Popular Questions
Do you need a waiver filing form I-929?
A waiver may not be required for Form I-929, but there are some exceptions. Some grounds of inadmissibility may apply to the qualifying family members of U nonimmigrants and may require the filing of Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility. Examples of grounds of inadmissibility that may apply to U nonimmigrant family members include:
- prior immigration violations
- certain criminal convictions
- health-related grounds
Fillable online Form I-929
- Fill this form