Get your Form I-924A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
How to Redact and Fill Out Form I-924A Online
To redact and fill out the form I-924a online, you should follow these steps:
- Obtain a copy of Form I-924A.
- Open the USCIS I-924a form in the PDFliner editor.
- Fill out all fields with the necessary information.
- Save the completed I 924A form to your computer or device.
- Submit the form electronically to the USCIS using the online submission system or by mail with the necessary fee payment.
What Should I-924A Include
Form I-924A, also known as the Annual Certification of Regional Center, is used by regional centers designated under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program to provide information about their activities to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on an annual basis.
The form should include the following information:
- Basic information about the regional center, including its name, address, and contact information.
- A summary of the regional center's activities during the previous fiscal year, including the number of jobs created and the total amount of investment capital raised.
- Information about the regional center's EB-5 projects, including their names, locations, and status.
- Financial statements for the regional center include balance sheets, income, and cash flow statements.
- Any other information requested by the USCIS in the instructions for the form.
When to Request a Form I-924A
Form I-924A must be submitted annually by regional centers designated under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. The form provides information about the regional center's activities to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Regional centers must submit Form I-924A no later than December 29th of each fiscal year, covering the previous fiscal year's activity. For example, a regional center that operates on a fiscal year of October 1st to September 30th should file Form I-924A by December 29th of that year to report the activity of the previous fiscal year.
It's important to note that failure to timely file the I-924A or filing a materially inaccurate or incomplete form may result in the termination of the regional center's designation by the USCIS.
Also, you should remember that the I-924a filing fee is currently $3,035. This fee is subject to change, and it's important to check the fee schedule on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website. The fee is non-refundable and should be paid at the time of filing the form. The payment can be made by credit card using the online submission system, check, or money order payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form I-924A