Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 8922 (2022) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form 8922 (2022)?
Form 8922 is used to coordinate employment tax returns with W-2s when third-party sick pay is involved. It’s obligatory for employers to fill the form in case any sick pay is reported under the name and EIN of the agent or insurer. Please note that the form for the current tax year must be filed by March 1, 2021.
What I need form 8922 for?
Form 8922 is fillable only by employers or insurers/agents, which means taxpayers don’t need to fill out this form. The main purpose of this tax form is to recap third-party sick pay, and the IRS considers this form 8922 obligatory for every business who works with some disability benefit provider. Failure to file this form results in penalties, so make sure to check whether your company needs it.
How to Fill Out Form 8922 (2022)?
Filling out this form is easy, just follow these steps:
- First of all, enter your company’s name, street address, and other necessary information in the first field of the form. Also make sure to check the appropriate box to specify whether your company is an insurer/agent or an employer. Then enter your employer identification number (EIN);
- The second part of form 8922 requires that you enter other party’s name and EIN. If you’re an employer, you need to enter the name of your insurer/agent. And if your business works with multiple insurers/agents, there must be a separate form 8922 for every contract;
- If the Insurer/Agent box is checked, you don’t have to provide the name and EIN of the employer, so you may leave the corresponding fields blank. But if you work with multiple businesses, you need to file a separate form 8922 for every contract, too;
- In the third part, you need to enter the total sick pay amounts and the amounts of taxes withheld from sick pay.
Organizations that work with form 8922
- Businesses and insurers/agents.
Fillable online Form 8922 (2022)