Printable blank Form 8038
Printable blank Form 8038
What is an 8038 form?
The fillable 8038 form is used for providing the information to the IRS on the tax-exempt private activity bond issues. Tax-exempt private activity bond issuers can download Form 8038 to notify IRS of the changes. This information is required by the code of IRS, section 149, for monitoring the demands of 141-150 sections of this code.
What I need the 8038 form for?
- The form is used for issuers of the bonds, business owners, so they can provide the information required by the IRS;
- Blank of this form is filed by the issuers of the tax-exempt private activity bonds directly to the IRS;
- If you have refunding bonds, you can use this form as well. Complete part 4 of the 8038 document in this case;
- For governmental obligations that are tax-exempt, you have to file an 8038-G form.
How to fill out Form 8038?
The three pages long pdf document can be downloaded from this page. You may print it and train to complete all the sections that are required. You may later file the form online to the IRS. It is completely free of charge. The length of the document is impressive, and you have to be correct with all the numbers and names you mention in the form. Follow this instruction:
- Part 1 is totally about the reporting authority, name, address, name of the person who can confirm the information;
- Part 2 is about the type of issue. Pick the right one;
- Part 3 is for the bonds’ description;
- Part 4 is for the uses of proceeds of the issue. Pick the right one and provide the information;
- Part 5 is for the property financed description;
- Part 6 is for the description of the refunded bond if you have;
- In part 7, there is miscellaneous data you may need to provide;
- Part 8 is about volume caps;
- Don’t forget to put your signature and date.
Organizations that work with 8038 form
- It must be sent to the IRS.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!