Get your Form 1300, No Trespass Notice in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a No Trespass Notice?
It is a short, one-page notice about the prohibition of being on your private property. According to Chapter 266, Section 120 of General Law, every owner of a house, a fenced area, a pier, a boat, etc., has the right to prohibit entry and stay on their territory to any person orally or in writing.
What do I need the Printable Trespass Notice Form for?
- If you think that the presence of any person in the territory that is on your property is undesirable, you can prohibit them from doing so.
- A template is needed to create three copies. You must hand one to the violator, leave the second for your own records, and send the third to the nearest police station.
- If an undesirable person appears on your territory again, you have the right to call the police and demand an arrest.
- This notice will be required for further litigation.
How to Fill Out the Notice of Trespass Form?
- Enter the full name of the person who is denied entry, their address, SSN, and other data that you know.
- Enter your personal or business name, current address, and date of issuance of the document.
- Type in the full address of the property (personal or business) to which you wish to deny access.
- Enter the exact date and time of the incident and sign the file. Another responsible person, such as a manager, can also sign the form.
- Give a copy to the unwanted person, and do not forget to send the document to the police station.
Organizations that work with No Trespass Notice
- Police Department
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form 1300, No Trespass Notice