Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 1094-C in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form 1094-C?
Not all taxpayers know what is a 1094 C form, since it is a specific document created by the Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service. However, you may need it once in a while. The 1094 C form is also known as the Transmittal of Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Information Return.
Sometimes it is mistaken for 1095-C which has a similar purpose. They were made for employers who want to cover insurance for employees under the Obamacare or Affordable Care Act. Unlike the 1095-C form, you don’t have to send form 1094-C to both the IRS and employees. This template is provided only to the IRS. No matter which forms you prefer, you still need to fill both for the employees to receive the insurance.
1094-C is a cover sheet you provide to the Department so they can keep records on the expenses that are paid for the health insurance. It contains information on the employer as well as employees, and the number of 1095-C forms you have already sent for each employee. This document is essential.
What I need the Form 1094-C for?
- The IRS form 1094 C is required by the IRS in the first place. The Department of Treasury keeps a record of each employee who receives health insurance. It also keeps track of the employers who use Obamacare for their employees. They gather information on the number of these employees and bring updates each year;
- The IRS form 1094-C has to be used by every employer that uses Obamacare health insurance plan for employees to provide the accurate date on the number of workers who receive the treatment and the taxes that are paid connected with the program.
How to Fill Out Form 1094-C?
There is nothing complicated in IRS 1094 C form if you are using tips and step-by-step guidance. Unfortunately, the IRS does not provide you with detailed descriptions and instructions. If you want to learn more about how to fill out form 1094-C you need to use this guide. It is simple and understandable for anyone.
You can also enter the form after you read the instructions and use the tools that PDFLiner offers you to complete it. After you do it, send the form to the IRS. You can save the copy on your device just in case the original is lost. Print the document if you need it and send it via regular mail. If the IRS allows you to send the form online, you can simply pick this option on PDFLiner. Here is what you need to include in the form 1094 C PDF:
- Provide information about the employer, including the ALE number, EIN, address, contact person, designated government entity name, and the phone number the person can be reached;
- Calculate the number of 1095-C forms you have filled for the employees in general;
- Provide the information on the ALE membership, and pick the suitable certificate of eligibility type;
- Put the signature and the current date;
- Provide the extended information on ALE members by each month;
- Provide information on the ALE members of the aggregated group.
Organizations that work with Form 1094-C
- Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service.
Fillable online Form 1094-C