Get your FL-150 Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is FL-150?
California divorce courts require that both parties to the divorce disclose their financial situation. This ensures that all financial decisions made by the court have a correct and complete context. To do this, you have to fill the form FL-150 out. It provides questions about income, living conditions and expenses for each spouse.
What I need the FL-150 for?
The purpose of filing the FL-150 is to provide California Marriage and Divorce Court with income, accommodation and expenses information for each spouse. This form can be filed by any married couple asking for a divorce in California State. The recipient of FL-150 is the California Divorce Court. In some special cases, FL-150 can be replaced by the FL-155 form.
Organizations that work with FL-150
California Divorce Court
Relevant to FL-150 Documents
- Fillable FW-001 Request to Waive Court Fees
- Fillable Form MC-025
- Fillable Form CM-010 California Civil Case Cover Sheet
How to Fill out FL-150?
Step 1: Start with clicking the Fill Out Form button.
Step 2: To fill the FL-150 form properly, provide the following information:
- The attorney’s full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Full name of the person represented by the attorney;
- Full address and branch of the courthouse;
- Correct divorce case number;
- Employer’s name, full address, phone number, and occupation;
- The date the spouse got the job, and the date the job ended (if needed);
- Indication of the hours worked and payment schedule for the presenting spouse;
- Relevant spouse’s age, high school degree status, college years completed, and occupational licenses;
- Taxes information;
- Total income of the other spouse (including self-employment income and any additional income with taxes returned);
- Information about the average salary, commissions, overtime payments, public assistance, spousal/partner support, or any other social payments made for the last 12 months (including union dues, retirement payments, hospital fees);
- The investment income information;
- All holdings including checking/saving accounts, funds, bonds, and belongings;
- Information about child financial support for children in other relationships, spousal payment from a different marriage, and job-related duties;
- The full names, ages of those who live with the spouse, relation, and the person’s total monthly income;
- Monthly expenses for rent or mortgages, living wage;
- Attorney payments;
- The number of children under the age of 18 and their care expenses (including health, education, travels, etc).
Step 3: Sign your FL-150 by clicking on the Sign Field.
Step 4: Click the Done button to save your document.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!