Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your FL-150 Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Income and Expense Declaration Form FL-150?
California divorce courts require that both parties to the divorce disclose their financial situation. This ensures that all financial decisions made by the court have a correct and complete context. To do this, you have to fill the form FL-150 out. It provides questions about income, living conditions and expenses for each spouse.
What I need the Ca Form FL-150 for?
The purpose of filing the FL-150 is to provide California Marriage and Divorce Court with income, accommodation and expenses information for each spouse. This form can be filed by any married couple asking for a divorce in California State. The recipient of FL-150 is the California Divorce Court. In some special cases, FL-150 can be replaced by the FL-155 form.
Organizations that work with FL-150 Form
- California Divorce Court
How to Fill out FL-150?
Step 1: Start with clicking the Fill Out Form button.
Step 2: To fill the FL-150 form properly, provide the following information:
- The attorney’s full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Full name of the person represented by the attorney;
- Full address and branch of the courthouse;
- Correct divorce case number;
- Employer’s name, full address, phone number, and occupation;
- The date the spouse got the job, and the date the job ended (if needed);
- Indication of the hours worked and payment schedule for the presenting spouse;
- Relevant spouse’s age, high school degree status, college years completed, and occupational licenses;
- Taxes information;
- Total income of the other spouse (including self-employment income and any additional income with taxes returned);
- Information about the average salary, commissions, overtime payments, public assistance, spousal/partner support, or any other social payments made for the last 12 months (including union dues, retirement payments, hospital fees);
- The investment income information;
- All holdings including checking/saving accounts, funds, bonds, and belongings;
- Information about child financial support for children in other relationships, spousal payment from a different marriage, and job-related duties;
- The full names, ages of those who live with the spouse, relation, and the person’s total monthly income;
- Monthly expenses for rent or mortgages, living wage;
- Attorney payments;
- The number of children under the age of 18 and their care expenses (including health, education, travels, etc).
Step 3: Sign your FL-150 by clicking on the Sign Field.
Step 4: Click the Done button to save your document.
Fillable online FL-150 Form