CH-100 Request for Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
Get your CH-100 Request for Civil Harassment Restraining Orders in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Request for Civil Harassment Restraining Orders?
The Form CH-100 is an extensive blank restraining order application that you can complete to obtain protection if you believe your health, life, family, or property is in danger. This form is not a restraining order; you can get it after submitting an application and judicial review. You need to provide CLETS-001 with this form.
What do I need the Civil Harassment Restraining Orders California for?
- If you or your loved ones have been stalked, threatened, or harassed, you have the right to be protected by the court.
- The same application should be used if you were not only threatened but also damaged or hurt by physical attacks.
- With this request, you can protect yourself, your children, other relatives, property, territory, pets, etc.
How to Fill Out the Civil Harassment Restraining Order?
- Enter the details of the person who needs protection: name, full address, and contact details.
- Type the name and address of the person you want to protect yourself from.
- Add other people who need protection along with you.
- Describe the harassment, threats, and attacks you were subjected to.
- Answer the questions about what degree of protection you would like to receive.
- Be sure to indicate if the person threatening you owns any weapons. List property and pets that also need protection.
- Put your signature and the date of filling out the document. Also, the lawyer who deals with your case must enter your data.
How to file for a Restraining Order in California CH100?
Unfortunately, you cannot file Restraining Order online at the moment. You can fill out the CH-100 electronically via PDFLiner and print it out. With this document, you should apply to the court in the county where the threats, attacks, or harassment were committed. The clerk will tell you what other documents you might need and set a court hearing date. Depending on the situation's complexity, you can request an immediate order on the spot. In this case, you will be issued a temporary stay-away order.
Organizations that work with Civil Harassment Restraining Orders California
- California Courts
2018 Fillable CH-100 Request for Civil Harassment Restraining Orders (2018) Fill Out Form
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online CH-100 Request for Civil Harassment Restraining Orders