Get your BCIA 8572, Suspected Child Abuse Report in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is BCIA 8572 Form?
The BCIA 8572 is also known as the Suspected Child Abuse Report. This is pursuant to the penal code section 11166. The form was created and provided by the State of California Department of Justice. This particular document must be filled out and sent to the local officials. The suspected child abuse report form can’t be filled out by anyone.
There must be a mandated reporter. A mandated reporter is a person whose job required watching for child abuse and reporting it to law officials. It can be school teachers, coaches, administrators of schools, day camp employees, foster parents, social workers, public assistance workers, doctors, and law enforcement.
California suspected child abuse report can be filled even by representatives of animal control or clergy members. It starts an investigation of the child abuse case. A person who witnessed such behavior has to report to the mandated reporter. This case will be delivered to the sheriff, district police close to the school, or the county probation department if they accept such cases.
What I need the BCIA 8572 Form for?
- A mandated reporter must fill suspected child abuse report online or offline whenever there is a suspected child abuse case. This information must be provided to the police department or any other official authorities in California. The case must be local or it will be transported to another state’s officials;
- Law representatives have to receive BCIA 8572 form to start the investigation. Whenever anyone suspects the problem it must be reported. The report suspected child abuse can be provided to the mandated reporter and then to the law representative. The case will be investigated. The records have to be kept by the officials.
How to Fill Out BCIA 8572 Form?
The form BCIA 8572 PDF version is available on the official website of the Department of Justice of California. You can check it out there. To be able to fill out the form you need to use a third party that allows you to edit PDF documents. You don’t have to waste your time. Visit PDFLiner which already contains the document that is ready to fill.
You can use the editing tools of PDFLiner, read instructions, and find out more about the form in advance. Once you fill the document, you may save the copy on your device, print the form, or send the template online to the law representatives. Here is what you need to include in form BCIA 8572:
- Include the case name and number;
- Provide the information on the reporting party, including the name, title, category of reporter, address, phone number, and signature;
- Provide the notification on the type of the case, and contacted a representative of the officials, including the agency, address, contact name, and phone number;
- Share the information on the victim, including name, age, address, school, and case type;
- Describe the involved parties in the case, including names, addresses, phone numbers, ethnicity, and other information that may be crucial to the case;
- Describe the case in your own words.
Organizations that work with BCIA 8572 Form
- State of California Department of Justice.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online BCIA 8572, Suspected Child Abuse Report