Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Arizona Form 140X in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Arizona form 140x?
Arizona Form 140x is the form used by individual taxpayers to change the reported amounts of the previously filed return. The form is used to correct the mistakes filed in the original report or update the information filed.
What I need the Arizona form 140x for?
- To correct errors in income, reimbursements, tax credits or other Arizona 140x tax documents;
- To explain the reason for making an amendment in tax return;
- Note that you do not need the form to file the tax return originally, it is used only for correcting the previously filed forms.
- Also, note that the IRS works with other forms, this form is used by the Arizona Department of Revenue.
How to fill out Arizona form 140x?
The fillable Arizona 140x form contains 4 pages:
- On the first page, you will have to provide all the necessary information about yourself, including your name, social security number, address, residency status and the numbers you filed in the original tax return.
- The second page is dedicated to the amendments: here you have to enter the items you are changing and the new amounts. There is as well a box, where you have to give the reasons for making the amendment.
- You only need to fill the third page if you are taking an increased standard deduction for charitable contributions.
- The fourth page is also optional. You will need to fill it only if you are reporting dependents, reporting qualifying parents or grandparents or taking a deduction for other exemptions.
Organizations that work with Arizona form 140x
Arizona Department of Revenue
Fillable online Arizona Form 140X