Fillable Arizona Form 140XFill this form
What is Arizona form 140x?
Arizona Form 140x is the form used by individual taxpayers to change the reported amounts of the previously filed return. The form is used to correct the mistakes filed in the original report or update the information filed.
What I need the Arizona form 140x for?
- To correct errors in income, reimbursements, tax credits or other Arizona 140x tax documents;
- To explain the reason for making an amendment in tax return;
- Note that you do not need the form to file the tax return originally, it is used only for correcting the previously filed forms.
- Also, note that the IRS works with other forms, this form is used by the Arizona Department of Revenue.
How to fill out Arizona form 140x?
The fillable Arizona 140x form contains 4 pages:
- On the first page, you will have to provide all the necessary information about yourself, including your name, social security number, address, residency status and the numbers you filed in the original tax return.
- The second page is dedicated to the amendments: here you have to enter the items you are changing and the new amounts. There is as well a box, where you have to give the reasons for making the amendment.
- You only need to fill the third page if you are taking an increased standard deduction for charitable contributions.
- The fourth page is also optional. You will need to fill it only if you are reporting dependents, reporting qualifying parents or grandparents or taking a deduction for other exemptions.
Organizations that work with Arizona form 140x
Arizona Department of Revenue
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!