Get your Alaska Special Warranty Deed Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Special Warranty Deed In Alaska?
An Alaska Special Warranty Deed is a type of deed used to transfer real estate from one owner to another. It provides a warranty that the title to the property is free from any liens or encumbrances created by the grantor but does not provide any warranties from third parties or prior owners.
How to Prepare Alaska Special Warranty Deed Form
To prepare the Alaska Statutory Warranty Deed form, you will need to include the following information:
- The names and addresses of the grantor (seller) and the grantee (buyer)
- A legal description of the property being conveyed, including the county in which it is located and the specific tract or parcel being transferred.
- A statement that the grantor is conveying any interest they have in the property to the grantee.
- The signature of the grantor, along with the date of execution and a notary acknowledgement.
It's important to make sure that the legal description of the property is accurate and that all the statements are clear and easy to understand. It's recommended to consult a lawyer before signing it.
How to Get a Warranty Deed In Alaska
To get a warranty deed in Alaska, you should follow these steps:
- Find a seller (grantor) willing to sell the property to you and who is the rightful owner of the property.
- Negotiate the terms of the sale, including the purchase price and any contingencies that must be met before the sale is final.
- Have a legal description of the property prepared by a surveyor or attorney.
- Prepare a form, including all the necessary information such as the names and addresses of the grantor and grantee, the legal description of the property, and the statement that the grantor is conveying any interest they have in the property to the grantee.
- Have the grantor sign the form before a notary public.
- File the form with the appropriate county office, such as the Bureau of Conveyances.
- Pay all required filing fees and obtain a certified copy of the form.
Remember, you can find and fill out this form for free on PDFliner.
Common Uses of Alaska Special Warranty Deed Form
The most common uses of the form include:
- Transferring real estate from one owner to another.
- When an owner has to relinquish property to a lender to repay a debt.
- Selling real estate for cash or other consideration.
- Making gifts of real estate.
- Transferring property between spouses in a divorce settlement.
- Establishing a trust, transferring real estate to an executor, or changing the ownership of a property.
- Transferring title of property from a deceased owner to an heir.
- Transferring the title of a property from a business entity to an individual or vice versa.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Alaska Special Warranty Deed Form