Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Unemployment Insurance Application (DE 1101I) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is an Unemployment Insurance Application (DE 1101I)?
This application is a long 11-page document that Californians use to claim unemployment benefits. It is needed to collect information about individuals and decide whether they are eligible to claim any benefits. To complete this multi-page form, you need additional documents describing your previous working experience.
What do I need the application for unemployment insurance California for?
- If you are an unemployed California resident and would like to receive unemployment benefits, you need to complete and submit the Unemployment Insurance Application online or via mail.
- You can claim the following benefits: unemployment insurance, pandemic unemployment assistance, federal-state extended duration, and so on. Each benefit program has its own requirements.
- Completing this application does not guarantee benefits. Each case is considered by EDD experts separately.
How to Fill Out the Application Unemployment Insurance Form?
- You need to provide personal information such as your full name, SSN, gender, race, date of birth, other insurance coverages, address, contact details, and so on.
- Most of the following questions aim to discover your past and current working status. You will need to write about your previous jobs, employers, income levels, etc. You do not have to fill in all the fields if you do not change positions often.
- In more detail, you need to describe your last place of work and provide contacts of the last employer.
- If you are currently enrolled in any courses or educational institutions or are awaiting a decision on your admission, indicate it in the appropriate boxes.
- If you are a non-US citizen but a resident, provide supporting documents and information about your last border crossing.
- Don't submit the last page to the EDD; it should be left for your records. The filler's signature is not required.
Organizations that work with the EDD form DE 1101I
- California Employment Development Department
Fillable online Unemployment Insurance Application (DE 1101I)