Fillable PS Form 3602-NZFill this form
What is PS Form 3602-NZ?
The fillable PS Form 3602-NZ is designed for the nonprofit mailer, unlike 3602-EZ which is designed for small business mailers. This is a statement for the mailers who use USPS Marketing Mail letters and flats. Download PS Form 3602-NZ for the nonprofit postage statement. Both forms are almost identical so you can use the same instructions.
What I need the PS Form 3602-NZ for?
- The blank of this form usually accompanies nonautomation form letters of any kind;
- It is used for letters, newsletters, flyers of similar weight;
- This form is the same for every state, and used in USPS for the whole country;
- PS Form 3602-NZ can be used only by non-profits. If you own a business, you have to send a 3602-EZ form, which is quite similar to 3602-NZ. Before you start filling it, make sure you have the right form.
How to fill out PS Form 3602-NZ?
This is free of charge form. You may find a pdf version of it here, on this page. You can download it on your PC and print it. You may also practice online by filling it. The form consists of 3 pages, but don’t worry, you don’t have to complete all of them. Instead, there are detailed instructions for all the lines you have to fill. The information that is required from you:
- The mailer details, including name, address, phone, CRID, USPS nonprofit auth. No, cost code, total pieces, weight, processing category, permit;
- Mailing information, including a post office, type of postage;
- Postage data;
- There are two blocks that must be filled by USPS only.
Organizations that work with PS Form 3602-NZ
- Any organizations around the US;
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!