Get your Proof of Vaccination Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Pet Vaccination Form?
Proof of Vaccination Form for pets is a federal veterinary form of the US that is designed to provide approval of vaccination of an animal if it is requested by any private or federal institution. Proof of Vaccination Form is usually not accompanied by other forms, but a passport of a pet may be requested to confirm the pet’s name.
What I need the Proof of Vaccination Form for?
Proof of Pet Vaccination:
- Can be used for pet dogs and cats;
- Lists vaccinations, including DHPP, Bordatella, Rabies, Lyme, and Leptospirosis for dogs. FVRCP, Rabies, and Feline Leukemia for cats.
- Is needed for traveling with an animal as the majority of countries require this form in order to bring animals through control and provide them with the right to cross the border.
- Is not suitable for other animals.
All vaccines have expiry dates, so you should compare these dates to your journey or exhibition dates. The Pet Vaccination Form must approve that your pet has the right to be on the territory of another country or a specialized institution during the needed period.
Filling out Proof of Vaccination Form for Dogs and Cats
- In the left upper corner, the veterinarian should provide the name of the clinic, its address, phone, and the logo (optional).
- Next, the doctor has to provide the name of the pet owner, his or her address, contact phone number, and pet’s name. In the same section, check the right species, the breed, color, gender, DOB, and tick if the pet is spayed or neutered.
- In the main section, the doctor has to check the valid vaccines and provide the real dates of vaccination and expiry dates of each vaccine.
- In the box below charts, the veterinarian should certify that the pet is current on vaccines checked in the chart and sign the form.
Organizations that work with Proof of Vaccination Form
- Airport and Land border control services;
- Veterinarian institutions;
- Animal exhibitions, festivals, etc.
Proof of Vaccination Form FAQ
How to get a dog vaccination form?
The Proof of Vaccination Form is a federal veterinary form which you can download right from our library. You can bring it to the clinic along with the pet’s passport to identify its name. The veterinarian would fill and sign it after the vaccination is done. You can call the clinic and ask if they provide the form and skip downloading. The complete form can be requested by airport and land border control services, animal exhibitions or festivals, and veterinarian institutions.
What is good as proof of vaccination for my dog?
Proof of Vaccination is usually enough as it includes the markings that approve 5 types of vaccination, including rabies vaccination. To get the form filled, you should also be able to prove ownership, have a rabies certificate, and a dog license (if required by your state). Generally, you won’t be required to provide any documents in addition to the Proof of Vaccination form as it includes all the details from these docs, but you cannot have it filled without other docs.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!