Get your Professional Service Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a professional invoice template?
A professional invoice form is a one-page template for quickly creating invoices. It can be used by any professionals who run their own businesses and provide services to other companies and individuals. Such a document is standalone and usually does not require additional cover papers.
What do I need the professional services invoice template for?
- If you own a small business, you need to issue invoices to receive payment for completed orders.
- Templates simplify this routine task and allow you to focus on the work itself.
- These files can be used by professionals such as accountants, plumbers, IT consultants, lawyers, and experts in any other field.
How to fill out the invoice template for professional services?
- To get started, enter information about your business: name, full address, contact phone number (if necessary, indicate specific hours when you can be called), and email.
- Provide customer details: name, address, and contacts. If the residential address is different from the business one, this should also be indicated.
- Fill in the table with invoice data: creation date, reference number, and terms.
- Describe in detail the completed order: list all the services and goods provided, indicate their volume or quantity, enter the cost of each item, add taxes and freight price, and calculate the total amount.
- Add instructions to help the customer make the payment and remind them of the payment terms.
How to write a professional invoice?
- Our templates are the most convenient option for creating invoices since they already have all the necessary fields. If you decide to make a document from scratch, make sure it contains the required information:
- data of the parties;
- description of the work performed;
- the cost of each service and the total amount;
- taxes and fees;
- available payment methods.
- Your document should contain the heading “Invoice” and have a unique identification number in your system.
- To make the file look professional, add your company logo. Also, make sure there are no errors or typos in the data.
How to send a professional invoice?
Electronic documents are the most preferred form at the moment. After completing our template and checking for typos, you can email the file or generate a download link. You can also download the completed document to your device and transfer it in any other way. If your clients prefer to work with hard copies, you can print the finished invoice directly without leaving PDFLiner. Pass the paper in person to the payer or send it by mail. Regardless of your chosen format, always keep copies of invoices for your records.
Organizations that work with the professional services invoice
- Any businesses
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Professional Service Invoice Template