Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Personal Trainer Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a Personal Trainer Invoice?
It is a one-page document that fitness professionals use to receive payments for their services. It is flexible and versatile enough to be used for any activity category. It does not require additional documents if you have an agreement with a client.
What do I need the personal trainer invoice for?
- If you are a personal trainer and develop weight gain or loss programs, you should use invoices to receive payment for your work.
- You can also use invoices to get paid for creating wellness programs for people with health problems. In this case, you need to have the necessary certificates.
How to Fill Out the Personal Trainer Invoice Template?
- Enter the name of the company you work (for instance, your gym) for and write in your name, address, and contact phone numbers.
- Enter the created invoice ID and the date of its issue.
- Fill in the table with the client's data, indicating their name, address, and phone number.
- List all the services that you have provided for a certain period. Usually, personal trainers have an hourly rate. So you also need to enter the cost of each item (they can differ), provide the time spent, and calculate the total amount, including taxes.
- Add instructions for payment (if applicable) and indicate how many days the customer must pay within.
How to send an invoice as a personal trainer?
In this matter, much depends on your agreements with the client. You can work one-on-one with people, do personal training at the gym, or provide services to an entire company. The best option is to complete the template electronically and send the file to a recipient via email or a link. With PDFLiner, you can do it anywhere and anytime, for instance, between gym sessions. You can agree with clients on a regular payment once a month or request compensation after each session. You can even discuss upfront payment options with clients if you're hired for a long-term job.
Organizations that work with the personal trainer personal training invoice template
Fillable online Personal Trainer Invoice Template