Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Pennsylvania Form PA-8453 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the PA-8453 Form?
The fillable PA-8453 form is made for the declaration of individual tax income from Pennsylvania citizens via electronic filing. Download the PA-8453 form if you are a taxpayer who wants to complete and file the declaration electronically. This is an IRS form of Pennsylvania State. You have to file it before the deadline.
What I need the PA-8453 Form for?
- The PA-8453 form is used for declaration of the individual income tax via the electronic filing system for your convenience;
- If you want to report the deposit of refund or the electronic fund's withdrawal of tax due, you have to file this blank to the IRS, PA Department of Revenue;
- This form can be used for business owners who use the declaration as to the electronic return originators and paid preparers.
How to fill out the Pennsylvania PA-8453 Form?
You can use the pdf version of the form on this page. Download it, print, and get familiar with all the requirements for the form. It is free of charge. You can later file it online on the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue website.
The form is 4 pages long, but you have to file only the first one since the other pages contain detailed explanations of the form and instructions. The form contains:
- Block about the taxpayer’s name, SSN, address, marital status;
- Section 1, which is about the data on the tax return;
- Section 2, which is about the direct deposit of the refund. This section is optional and does not have to be complete by everyone;
- Section 3 is a declaration of taxpayers. You have to read it carefully and put the tick on the correct box;
- Section 4 is the declaration of ERO. To file it, check all the instructions.
Organizations that work with Form PA-8453
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue;
Fillable online Pennsylvania Form PA-8453