Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
OF 306 Form
Fill this form
Get your OF 306 Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Form OF 306?
OF 306 Form PDF is a two-page document you should complete if you apply for any federal job. You might be required to complete this document both during the initial stages of selection and just prior to formal employment to provide up-to-date information.
What do I need the Form 306 Declaration of Federal Employment for?
- When applying for a job in government institutions and agencies, you will be required to fill out the Declaration of Federal Employment OF 306 Form.
- The information in this document is used to understand if you are a good fit for a position and which government health insurance program you are enrolled in.
- Complete and file Federal Form OF 306 Declaration for Federal Employment only if asked to do so.
How to fill out Form OF 306 Declaration for Federal Employment?
- Enter your full name, place and date of birth, and SSN. Include your citizenship, other names (if you have changed the name), and contact phone numbers.
- Answer questions about Selective Service registration and fill in information about military service by entering branches, dates, and types of discharge. If your service is still active, skip this step.
- Describe your background by answering some questions. If you need more space for detailed answers, use item 16 or attach a piece of paper to your Declaration of Federal Employment Optional Form 306.
- Date and sign Form OF 306 download it and submit it to the appointing officer for data verification.
Organizations that work with OF Form 306 Fillable
- Various government agencies
Fillable online OF 306 Form
- Fill this form