Get your Obituary Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Obituary Template?
Obituary Template is a form that can be filled out by one of the relatives of the deceased person to remind others about his/her life and accomplishments. It contains detailed information about the person and can be sent to the Bangor Daily News or any other newspaper that prints obituaries by relatives or friends of the deceased.
What I need Obituary Template for?
Usually, Obituary Template is filled out by close friends or family or the person who died as an ad Memoriam, to:
- Remember all the good things that the deceased person did;
- To share the memory about this person with other people;
- To highlight all the achievements of the deceased person;
- To invite friends and family, and everyone who knew the deceased to the remembrance service;
- To suggest people who want to honor the memory of the deceased to make donations on his/her behalf.
Filling out Obituary Template
Obituary Template is a one-page form. It requires specific knowledge about a deceased person. You may ask members of the family or friends to help you with filling out this form. You have to provide the information on:
- Name of the deceased and nickname if you want;
- Address or just city and street;
- The cause of death and its date;
- Place of death if you want to share it;
- Date and place of birth;
- Brief information about parents;
- Information about education;
- Marriage and career information;
- Hobbies, organizations and clubs the person belonged, if there were some;
- In the personal attributes section, you may share something private or funny about a deceased person, something valuable for both of you or your family. This information stays unchanged and unedited by the newspaper;
- Survivors, visitation details;
- Information on funerals and memorial service including date, place, clergy, reception, etc.;
- Suggestions by the family for everyone who wants to honor the memory of a deceased person.
Organizations that work with Obituary Template
Any newspaper that publishes obituaries.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Obituary Template