Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Fill this form
Get your Obituary Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Obituary Template?
Obituary Template is a form that can be filled out by one of the relatives of the deceased person to remind others about his/her life and accomplishments. It contains detailed information about the person and can be sent to the Bangor Daily News or any other newspaper that prints obituaries by relatives or friends of the deceased.
What I need Obituary Template for?
Usually, Obituary Template is filled out by close friends or family or the person who died as an ad Memoriam, to:
- Remember all the good things that the deceased person did;
- To share the memory about this person with other people;
- To highlight all the achievements of the deceased person;
- To invite friends and family, and everyone who knew the deceased to the remembrance service;
- To suggest people who want to honor the memory of the deceased to make donations on his/her behalf.
Filling out Obituary Template
Obituary Template is a one-page form. It requires specific knowledge about a deceased person. You may ask members of the family or friends to help you with filling out this form. You have to provide the information on:
- Name of the deceased and nickname if you want;
- Address or just city and street;
- The cause of death and its date;
- Place of death if you want to share it;
- Date and place of birth;
- Brief information about parents;
- Information about education;
- Marriage and career information;
- Hobbies, organizations and clubs the person belonged, if there were some;
- In the personal attributes section, you may share something private or funny about a deceased person, something valuable for both of you or your family. This information stays unchanged and unedited by the newspaper;
- Survivors, visitation details;
- Information on funerals and memorial service including date, place, clergy, reception, etc.;
- Suggestions by the family for everyone who wants to honor the memory of a deceased person.
Organizations that work with Obituary Template
Any newspaper that publishes obituaries.
Fillable online Obituary Template
- Fill this form