Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your New York Form ST-121.1 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is New York Form ST-121.1?
NY Form ST-121.1 is a sales and use tax return form used by businesses registered with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance to report and pay sales tax collected on taxable sales made within the state. The form is typically filed and the tax is paid every quarter.
Who Should Use New York Form ST-121.1?
Form ST-121.1 should be used by businesses registered with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance and must collect and pay sales tax on taxable sales made within the state. This includes businesses that sell tangible personal property, specific services, and admissions to places of amusement or recreation. If a business makes sales within New York State but doesn't have a physical location there, they may be required to register and file a ST-121.1 tax form as well.
How To Fill Out New York Form ST-121.1
New York Form ST-121.1 sales and use tax return form requires the following information:
- Business information: Business name, address, and tax identification number.
- Period covered: The dates covered by the return.
- Taxable sales: The total amount of taxable sales made during the period.
- Sales tax collected: The total amount of sales tax collected on taxable sales.
- Exempt sales: The total amount of sales exempt from sales tax.
- Taxable use: The total amount of taxable use tax due on purchases made without paying sales tax.
- Tax due: The total amount of tax payable, calculated by adding the collected sales tax and taxable use tax.
- Payments and credits: Any payments or credits applied to the tax due.
- Overpayment or underpayment: Any overpayment or underpayment of tax for the period.
- Signature: The form must be signed and dated by the business owner or authorized representative.
Also, you should ensure that all the information is accurate and complete before submitting the form and filing and paying the tax by the due date.
How To Get New York Form ST-121.1
You can get the form ST-121.1 in several ways:
- Online: PDFliner website provides the option to download the form as a PDF or fill it out online.
- By mail: You can request a form to be mailed by contacting the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance at (518) 485-2889.
- In-person: You can visit a Department of Taxation and Finance office and request a form in person.
Also remember that before you can file ST 121.1, you will need to register as a sales tax vendor with the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance.
Fillable online New York Form ST-121.1