Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Hourly Billing Invoice Template
Fill this form
Get your Hourly Billing Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is Hourly Billing Invoice Template?
The invoice template for hourly billing is a universal document that can be used for a wide range of services. Its main goal is to keep a record of the hours that an independent contractor or any hired employee performed. Each hour, according to this document, must be paid. It is better to calculate all the hours using this template and sum up the hourly wage at the end of the day or the week.
Based on your original agreement with the employee, you can pay due to a specific deadline, whether it is for several hours or for several days of work. However, no matter your agreement, you still have to calculate all the hours that the worker included in the template. This hourly billing invoice template can also be provided by the employer if there was an agreement made in advance. In this case, the employee has to check the document and make sure that all the hours were calculated and the amount of money is correct.
You can also create the hourly invoice by yourself. Fill it out for every client or employee you work with and agree upon hourly payments. You have to make sure that all the work and hours were calculated there.
What I need the Hourly Billing Invoice Template for?
- Independent contractor or employee of the company who agreed to provide services on the hourly wage needs an hourly billing invoice. This document secures the rights of the worker and records the hours that were spent on work. It can also calculate the materials that were spent on the project and compensate the price if there were an original agreement about it between two parties;
- An employer or client who hires a worker for the hourly wage also needs a sample hourly billing invoice to calculate the hours of work and make sure that the records are correct. This bill must be kept by both parties and can be used in court. Employer will pay according to the bill.
How to Fill Out Hourly Billing Invoice Template?
If you usually work with independent contractors or perform work with an hourly wage, you probably want to have your own invoice billing for hourly work. You may add your logo and unique signature there. You can easily do it using PDFLiner. Start with creating the page and add all the components you need.
However, you can also use the invoice template hourly billing that is already there, edit it up to your needs and preferences, and even add the logo of the company in a few moves. Keep the original document saved on your device or in the cloud storage to extract it for the new client whenever you need it. Once you fill the template for the client, print it, save the copy, and send the document to the other party via email. Here is what you need to include there:
- Provide information about you or your company in the first place, indicates the address, phone number, and email you can be reached at;
- Put the current date and the number of the invoice;
- Provide information about a customer, including name, and address;
- Describe the works that were provided, hours that were spent, money that must be paid for the hours, and the total amount. Calculate price with taxes as well;
- Indicate the deadline for the payment.
Organizations that work with Hourly Billing Invoice Template
- Any company or individual who provides hourly paid services or pays for them.
Fillable online Hourly Billing Invoice Template
- Fill this form