Get your General Power of Attorney Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the General Durable Power of Attorney Form?
General Durable Power of Attorney, Michigan Form is a Michigan State federal form that allows a person to delegate responsibilities and durable power to a reliable attorney. The form is designed to collect personal information of the attorney, the durable power permission by the provider (owner property, etc.). It also provides a comprehensive list of powers, responsibilities, and restrictions of the attorney. The form is not accompanied by other forms or documents, but must be witnessed by a third-party person.
What I need the General Durable Power of Attorney Form for?
General Durable Power of Attorney Form:
- Is the only way to pass general durable power to a reliable attorney in the state of Michigan and all the counties within it;
- Is not required for single-purpose errands;
- Doesn’t work for residents of other states, but remains active across the US;
- Grants the power to do anything the applicant has a right or duty to do now or in the future.
- Obliges the attorney to maintain, encumber, transfer, and manage the real and personal property, motor vehicles, businesses (collect money, transact, manage the property), carry out or amend agreements, borrow money, pay bills, and debts, including the compensation for attorney services.
The term for the form is established by the power-proving party.
Filling out General Durable Power of Attorney Form
The form consists of 6 pages. On page 2, you have to enter your personal information and the name of the attorney. Next, there is a list of 25 powers and responsibilities of the attorney. On page 6, you have to sign the form, put in the date, give the form to the witness for signing, and then pass it to the notary for verification.
Organizations that work with General Durable Power of Attorney Form
Michigan State Government.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online General Power of Attorney Form