Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form FW-001 Request to Waive Court Fees in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
1. What is an FW-001 Form
FW-001 Form (Request to Waive Court Fees) is a federal court-system form (not an IRS tax form) issued by the US District Court. It lets citizens who don’t have enough financial resources to pay for court fees, waive court fees, or delay the payment due date to a more convenient day. You may need to attach Form MC-025 or an additional sheet of paper for writing.
2. What I need the FW-001 Form for?
- File the fillable Form FW-001 if you have an official low-income person status. This may include situations when you don’t have enough income to pay for basic household needs;
- The form is used for requesting a payment date delay if you can’t prove your eligibility, your situation gets good enough for paying, your civil case runs over $10,000 (collection costs may be applied additionally).
3. How to fill out Form FW-001?
This court form blank includes 2 pages. You have to:
- Provide your personal information;
- Tell about your job and employer;
- Enter lawyer identification and contacts;
- Select the type of costs you want to be waived;
- Select the reasons for your request;
- Declare that all the provided information is true;
- In lines 7-11, report your gross monthly income (from a job, business, etc.), household income, money and property, monthly deductions, and expenses.
You have an option to download Form FW-001 and fill it on your computer offline or print it directly from our website for manual completion. We also offer a 10-day trial period for our online PDF editor, allowing users to experience its functionality at no cost.
4. Organizations that work with Form FW-001 Fee Waiver
- US District Court;
- State and local courts of the US.
Relevant to Form FW-001 Documents
Fillable online Form FW-001 Request to Waive Court Fees