Get your DVLA Form V317 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a V317 form?
The fillable V317 form is applied by vehicle owners who want to keep the registration number to themselves, so later they could put it into the other vehicle. This is not a business agreement between two parties. After you download the V317 form you have to fill it and send it to the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency of the UK.
The DVLA V317 online form is used to apply for a change of name or address on a driving licence. It can also be used to replace a lost or stolen licence.
What I need DVLA V317 form for?
- The blank is used by vehicle owners who want to keep the same number plate from the old car and transfer it to the new one;
- The DVLA registration form V317 is used for keeping personalized registration number on the retention;
- The form can be used to prove your personal right for using the same old plate on the new vehicle;
- The information you provide is important for the UK authorities. It can become proof of vehicle ownership and registration.
How to Fill Out the V317 Form?
DVLA Form V317 is free of charge. You can find it online on this website. It is simple to fill, but you need to make sure that you have all the required information. It is available in PDF format. You can either download the DVLA form V317 application to your laptop and print it out to fill out, or you can fill it out online and send it to the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency. The form is 4 pages long, but you have to fill in only two of them. The two last pages contain instructions. Put the next data:
- Vehicle’s registration number, model, and developer;
- Tick the right statements in the checklist box;
- Provide details about you:
- Provide details on the vehicle you want to put the registration number on;
- Fill out the checklist for the vehicle.
- DVLA form V317 download
Organizations that work with DVLA V317 printable form
- Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency;
- The UK government.
2019 Fillable DVLA Form V317 (2019) Fill Out Form
FAQ: DVLA V317 Form Online Popular Questions
Where can I get DVLA form V317?
DVLA form V317 can be found online at the official DVLA website or here at PDFLiner.
Where do I send DVLA form V317?
The DVLA form V317 can be sent to the following address:
Swansea, SA99 1ZZ
How to file DVLA V317 Form Online?
The DVLA V317 form is available online through the DVLA website:
- Visit the DVLA website (dvla.gov.uk).
- In the search bar, type in "DVLA V317 form."
- Click on the first result, which should be the official DVLA form.
- Fill out the form with the required information.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online DVLA Form V317