Get your Form LLC-1 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Form LLC-1?
LLC-1 form California is a legal document used to register a limited liability company (LLC) in California. This form is required by the California Secretary of State's office in order to form an LLC in the state legally. LLC-1 form is a necessary step in starting a new business in California.
How To Fill Out a Form LLC-1 Online
Filling out a form LLC-1 California online is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the PDFliner website.
- Find the California form LLC 1.
- Fill out the articles of organization form LLC 1 with all required information, including the LLC's name, address, and the name and address of the LLC's agent for service of process.
- Review the form carefully and make any necessary revisions.
- Sign and date the form.
- Submit the form online, along with the required filing fee.
Once the LLC-1 form has been submitted, the California Secretary of State's office will review the application and, if it meets all the requirements, will issue a Certificate of Organization.
What Should the Form LLC-1 Include
The form LLC-1 should include the following information:
- The name of the LLC. The name of the LLC must include the words "Limited Liability Company" or "LLC."
- The address of the LLC. This can be a physical address or a mailing address.
- The name and address of the LLC's agent for service of process. This is the person or company that will receive legal documents on behalf of the LLC.
- The type of management structure for the LLC. This can be member-managed or manager-managed.
- The name and address of the LLC's organizer. The organizer is the person or entity who prepares and files the LLC-1 form.
- The effective date of the LLC. This is the date when the LLC will become legally recognized in California.
- The signature of the organizer.
When to Request a Form LLC-1?
You should request a form LLC 1 when you are ready to form a limited liability company in California. The LLC-1 form is the first step in forming an LLC in the state. It is important to note that the LLC-1 form must be filed within 90 days of its signing date.
It is also important to ensure that the LLC name you choose is available in California. You can check the availability of a name by searching the California Secretary of State's website or by contacting the office directly.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Form LLC-1