Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 911 (sp) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is an IRS Form 911 Spanish?
Form 911 (SP) is a special version of the Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance designed for US Hispanic taxpayers. It is a two-page questionnaire that you only need to fill out partially; the other half is filled in by TAS and IRS employees. Also, this document is usually accompanied by Form 2848, the declaration of your representative.
What do I need Spanish 911 for?
- You should use this form if you have difficulty paying your tax obligations, have been unable to contact the IRS to explain your situation through other channels, and have issues speaking English.
- With the help of this document, you can request TAS assistance in solving your problem. Specialists will contact the IRS to suspend tax activities in your regard.
- You can use this form for personal and business purposes but do not abuse it, especially if you really have other ways to solve the problem.
How to Fill Out the IRS Form 911 Spanish?
- Enter your name, TIN, your spouse's name, their TIN, the exact residence address, and contact information. Type the number of the form with which your issue is connected. For example, income tax issues related to Form 1040.
- Briefly describe your problem and what kind of help you need. You and your spouse (if any) must sign the file.
- The next part is to be completed by your authorized representative as specified on Form 2848. They should enter their name, address, and CAF.
- The IRS and TAS staff complete the third section on the second page, so do not enter any information there. You must submit Form 911 (SP) to TAS in this incomplete form.
Organizations that work with Spanish 911
Fillable online Form 911 (sp)