Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Form 210, Listing Agreement, Landlord Representation Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is 210 Form?
OREA Form 210 is a three-page agreement between brokerages and landlords. By signing such a document, landlords agree to be represented by listing brokers in negotiations with tenants. Before that, they receive documents explaining the agency's policy and all the details of this interaction format.
What do I need Form 210 for?
- If you do not want to search for buyers or tenants for your property, communicate with potential new owners, and draw up and process the required paperwork (including a printable rental application form), you should cooperate with an agency.
- There are various types of such contracts, differing in the level of commitment of the parties.
- If you are ready and able to deal with all issues on your own, you do not need to sign the landlord representation agreement.
How to Fill Out OREA Form 210?
- First, you need to identify the parties involved in the signing. Specify the full name of the landlord and brokerage.
- Enter the exact (up to a minute) period during which the agreement is valid. Put the amount of rent to which the landlord agrees.
- Any broker receives a commission for their services. In a separate paragraph, indicate how much and under what conditions the intermediary will receive it.
- Co-brokerage when renting real estate is also possible, so you need to specify the commission that the new intermediary will receive and what their responsibilities are.
- Next, read the other conditions and obligations of the parties, particularly regarding the termination of the agreement. Each party must put their signature.
Organizations that work with tax Form 210
- Brokerages and landlords
Fillable online Form 210, Listing Agreement, Landlord Representation Agreement