Printable blank Form 13715
Printable blank Form 13715
1. What is a 13715 Form?
Fillable Form 13715 is designed by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) to collect the information about taxpayers in order to provide them with assistance to find the volunteer tax preparation site that’s located most closely to them. You have to provide only the latest information and update the date by resending the form as soon as possible. You can download Form 13715 latest version for free on PDFLiner. This is not a business form.
2. What I need Form 13715 for?
This tax form blank is used for:
- Submitting taxpayer information to the IRS and get help from the VITA Site Locator Tool;
- Updating and correcting the already submitted information immediately;
You don’t have to send this PDF form to the IRS if:
- You are not related to volunteer sites;
- If you’ve already submitted this form without mistakes and nothing had changed since then.
3. How to fill out Form 13715?
The entire form consists of a single page and 2 fillable sections.
In the first section, you have to provide the details about the site, including:
- revision date (if revised);
- site name, address, SIDN (Site ID Number);
- Select program types (VITA, VITA Grant, Military, TCE, AARP);
- First and last open days;
- Languages offered by the site;
- Site public status (open/closed);
- Certifying Acceptance Agent availability;
- Virtual Delivery Method availability;
- Replies to other questions that define the site functioning and permissions.
The second section requests information about site operating hours for each day of the week. To finish up, enter the coordinator information and contact. Don’t fill the IRS Only section. PDFLiner lets you fill the form online and print it directly when finished or blank.
4. Organizations that work with Form 13715
- Department of the Treasury
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!