Printable blank Employee Review Report
Employee Review (also referred to as Employee Performance Review) is an annual review of an employee’s job performance by the company’s management. This process typically combines both oral and written aspects. The Employee Review Report should be filled out together with your employee.
What You Need Employee Review Report For
There are various important reasons for filling out the Employee Performance Review report. They include:
- Improvement of communication between the employer and the employee;
- The potential to highlight the benefits and pinpoint the drawbacks of the employee’s performance;
- Identification of the areas for growth;
- Setting goals for a certain time period;
- Reviewing the employee’s skills.
How to Fill out the Employee Review Report
To complete the Employee Performance Review report, you’re going to need to specify the following details (together with your employee):
- Your employee’s personal information, such as their name, position title, department, and evaluation time frame;
- Answers to a list of questions regarding an employee’s job skills, growth, leadership skills, reliability, and other qualities;
- Reviewer’s and employee’s signatures.
Usually, no other documents are attached to the Employee Performance Review report. The filled out, dated, and signed document is left in the employee’s file for further analysis. One copy of the report is given to the reviewer for further comparison and evaluation.
Organizations that Work with Employee Review Report
Most companies and organizations in the U.S.
Hear What PDFLiner Users Have to Say & Join Them Today
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!