Get your EFT Authorization Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is an EFT Authorization Form?
The EFT Authorization Form is used for establishing the Electronic Funds Transfer Form (EFT) instructions on your Fidelity account. This form contains only one page and doesn’t need any additional documents to fill out online for free.
What do I need the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form for?
- To set the instructions about your transfers on Fidelity account;
- You can also fill out this form if you have eligible retirement and non-retirement accounts;
- The document can also be used for making routine transfers from or to your bank;
- This form is not intended for requesting a specific transaction.
How to Fill out Printable EFT Authorization Form Template?
Step 1: Leave your personal info
First, indicate your name and SSN. Next to the fields are the Grade or Rank and the name of your business organization. You should leave the mailing address and a phone number (both home and work options) there.
Step 2: Data about the financial institution
The next section of the fillable EFT Authorization Form requires information about the financial institution. It includes the account number and its type. Finally, indicate the routing number that should contain 9 digits.
Step 3: Write a signature
To finish working with a PDF blank, sign the document and write the date. You can either make an electronic signature on the PDFLiner site or download and print the electronic funds transfer EFT authorization form manually.
How to Submit Bank Authorization EFT Form?
- Download the bank authorization EFT form.
- Complete the form with your banking information.
- Sign and date the form.
- Include a voided check or deposit slip with the form.
- Mail the form to your bank.
What Details are Needed for Standard EFT Form?
Your bank transfer authorization form should contain the following information:
- Name, address, and telephone number of the person or company initiating the payment;
- Name, address, and telephone number of the person or company receiving the payment;
- The amount of the payment;
- The date the payment is to be made.
Organizations that work with blank EFT Authorization Form
- Fidelity Investments.
What people say
PDFLiner has been a valuable tool for our marketing team. We can easily create and edit marketing materials, add watermarks to protect our intellectual property, and e-sign contracts with clients. It's helped us streamline our workflow and be more productive.
I love the ability to draw on PDFs in PDFLiner. It's made it so much easier to edit contracts and proposals for my clients. Plus, the interface is super clean and easy to navigate.
I was hesitant to try PDFLiner at first, but I'm so glad I did. It's made my business processes so much smoother, and I can't imagine going back to the old way of doing things. Strongly recommend it to anyone looking to simplify their workflow.
Fillable online EFT Authorization Form