Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
DBE Personal Net Worth Statement
Fill this form
Get your DBE Personal Net Worth Statement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
Understanding the Personal Net Worth Statement
The personal net worth statement is typically used by lending institutions in assessing creditworthiness. It is a breakdown of your assets (what you own) and your liabilities (what you owe) to determine your net worth (assets minus liabilities). It reflects your fiscal conditions and can be a practical tool for tracking your financial progress or discussing it with a potential lender.
Purpose of the DBE personal net worth statement
As part of the DBE program, the net worth of all persons looking to qualify as disadvantaged individuals need to be evaluated before certification. This is where DBE's personal net worth statement plays an integral role. This form helps in determining whether an individual falls within the regulatory limit for economic disadvantage. In simpler terms, an individual's net worth, excluding their primary residence and the interest in the applicant firm, must not exceed $1.32 million.
How to Fill Out DBE Personal Net Worth Statement
Here, let's go through how to fill out this DBE form properly. It involves a few simple steps:
- Enter your personal details, which contain your name, business phone number, residence address, city, state, zip code, residence phone, and business name of your applicant firm.
- Input your spouse’s full name (if applicable) and make a selection regarding your marital status.
- For the section titled 'Assets (Omit Cents)', input the current value of your assets.
- Similarly, under 'Liabilities (Omit Cents)', input the current value of your liabilities.
- Compute and input your total assets and total liabilities.
- Provide the details of 'Notes Payable to Banks and Others'. This includes the name of noteholder(s), original balance, current balance, payment amount, frequency, how the loan is secured or endorsed, and the type of collateral used.
- In the section regarding brokerage accounts, stocks, bonds, and retirement accounts, provide the name of the security/account, cost, market value quotation/exchange, date of quotation/exchange, and total value.
- In the 'Real Estate Owned' section, provide the type of property owned, address, date acquired and method of acquisition, names on the deed, purchase price, present market value, source of market valuation, name of all mortgage holders, mortgage account number and balance, equity line of credit balance, amount of payment per month/year.
- Fill out the 'Life Insurance Held' section, including insurance company, face value, cash surrender amount, beneficiaries, loan on policy information.
- In "Other Personal Property and Assets", list details of your automobiles, vehicles, household goods, jewelry and any other assets. Include type of property or asset, total present value, amount of liabilities (balance), insurance information, lien or note amount, and payment terms.
- Enter the value of your other business investments and list any other businesses you own (excluding the applicant firm).
- In 'Other Liabilities and Unpaid Taxes', describe any other liabilities or unpaid taxes you may have.
- Answer whether, within the last two years, you have transferred assets to a spouse, domestic partner, relative, or entity in which you have an ownership or beneficial interest, including a trust. If you have, provide details of the transfers.
- Finally, sign and date the statement form to confirm that all information provided is true and correct.
Power of the statement of personal net worth
Why does a personal net worth statement matter so greatly? Having an accurate measure of your financial position not only reveals your creditworthiness and economic status to creditors but also presents an opportunity for introspection.
Specifically, understanding your net worth can be pivotal for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises. Your net worth is crucial in determining your eligibility for the DBE status. Thus, filling out this form accurately can help you qualify for these special programs designed to support disadvantaged businesses.
Fillable online DBE Personal Net Worth Statement
- Fill this form