Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Concrete Invoice Template
Fill this form
Get your Concrete Invoice Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is an Invoice for Concrete Work?
An invoice for concrete work is a formal document that contractors and subcontractors provide to clients. This document includes a detailed report of the concrete work undertaken and the corresponding costs. It typically leads to compensation for labor and materials involved in a project.
Why a concrete invoice is essential
For businesses offering concrete services, providing invoices is crucial as it is used to request and justify payment. In addition, a concrete invoice helps to keep track of all transactions made, which can later serve as a valuable reference.
How to Fill Out Concrete Invoice Template
When you're dealing with a concrete work invoice, it's crucial to fill out this form by accurately providing all the needed details. For proper completion, you may use this step-by-step guideline:
- Start by entering your company details in the form. Fill out your company's name in the 'Company Name' field.
- Next, fill out your company’s complete street address, city, state, and zip code in the respective fields.
- Input your company's email and phone number where specified.
- Proceed to fill out the 'Invoice Number' and 'Invoice Date'. Make sure to track your invoices to avoid any duplication or sequence errors.
- Next, move on to the 'Client/Customer' section. Enter the client's name in the 'Name' field, followed by their address, city, state, and zip code in the respective fields.
- Now, you'll need to describe the products or materials used in the 'Product(Materials)' section. Enter a detailed description in the 'Description' field, and add the quantity of the materials used, cost per unit, and the total amount. If you have multiple materials to add, click on the 'Add Row' button.
- Following the materials, proceed to the 'Labor' section. Describe the labor done on the 'Description' field, and add the hours worked, the charge per hour, and the total amount for the labor. Click on 'Add Row' button if the work involved multiple forms of labor.
- Once you've filled in the 'Product(Material)' and 'Labor' sections, your subtotal will automatically generate based on the entered details.
- If there's any discount to be applied, enter it in the 'Discount' field. Automatically, the form will update the total amount after the discount.
- Enter the local tax percentage applicable in the 'Tax' field; after doing so, your final total will show.
- Add any specific instructions or notes related to the services provided in the 'Comments or Special Instructions' field.
- In the last field, specify the number of days within which the payment should be completed.
When should I use a concrete work invoice?
You should use a concrete invoice anytime you perform concrete work for a client. This invoice should be used regardless of the size or scale of the job. Whether it's a small pathway repair or a large-scale concrete pouring project, issuing this invoice is essential.
Upon completion of the work, fill out the invoice detailing the services provided, the quantity of materials used, the labor cost involved, any applicable taxes, and the total amount due for payment. Use the concrete invoice template to save time and maintain consistency.
Fillable online Concrete Invoice Template
- Fill this form