Get your Texas Driver License Replacement - DL-14A in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Texas Driver License Replacement?
A Texas Driver License Replacement is the application that must be filled out by drivers from Texas who need to replace their driver’s license. You can do it when you lose the license and you need a new one. It is not free of charge, and apart from filling out Form DL 14A, you have to pay the fee. A new document will be made in 45 days. Once you complete the application for Texas Driver License DL 14A blank, print out the temporary license.
The license can’t be gone missing without replacement. Moreover, once you bring back or find the old one, you need to inform the legislative department and make sure that the data is kept there. You can’t use the old one unless you receive a specific allowance from the government. If the new document is not made after 45 days, you have to contact the officials to whom you send the form immediately. You can do it either online or in person.
What Do I Need the Texas Driver License Replacement For?
- You have to fill out the DL 14A Texas form in case you lose your driving license somewhere and you can’t find it;
- The Texas DL 14A form is also needed by the Texas state to make sure that you have requested the new license and that you have lost the previous one. If the previous one is found in another place, it will be identified as stolen;
- The form DL 14A PDF can also be completed by citizens who have lost their identification cards as well.
How to Fill Out Texas Driver License Replacement?
You can find the DL 14A Form Texas template on PDFLiner. Press the icon to open it, and start editing. You may use all the tools that this editor offers you to complete the document correctly. Once you are done, you can save it on your device, print it out, or send it via email to the Texas officials. Here is what you need to include in the Application for Texas Driver License DL 14A:
- Put a tick near the appropriate box answering why you make this application.
- Write down the applicant information in the column below, including the name, date of birth, eye color, and height. Put your contact information as well.
- Place a tick in the matching boxes based on your answers to the questions from 1 to 12.
- Put ticks in the boxes to the questions about the driver’s license from 13 to 16.
- Answer if you need parental authorization and verification.
Organizations That Work With Texas Driver License Replacement
Texas official administration.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Texas Driver License Replacement - DL-14A