Get your Texas Blue Form CR-2 (Driver Crash Report) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
Texas Blue Form CR-2: What Is It?
CR-2, also known as Texas Blue Form or the Driver’s Crash Report, is a form submitted by the driver of a vehicle involved in a car accident in Texas. In other words, the document is used to report a car crash. The CR-2 form is needed if the accident hasn’t been investigated and reported by a police officer.
What You Need Texas Blue Form CR-2 For
The Driver’s Crash Report must be completed in the following situations:
- If people got killed or seriously injured during the crash;
- If the crash resulted in over $1000 property damage.
- If one of the drivers escapes the crash scene, police officers must submit a report, regardless of the damage caused by the accident.
How to Fill out Texas Blue Form CR-2
When completing Texas Blue form, you’re going to need to include the following information:
- The exact location of the car accident, including the road where it has taken place;
- Details on your vehicle;
- Other vehicles involved in the accident;
- Your personal information, including your driver’s license number and insurance data;
- Details on property damage;
- Details on people injured: their personal information and injury specifics;
- Detailed description of the situation;
- Signature and date.
Usually, the CR-2 form is filed separately and doesn’t feature any additional documents. However, there are cases when medical reports and witness statements are attached to this car crash report.
Organizations that Work with Texas Blue Form CR-2
Department of Transportation
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!