Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your SSA-634, Request for Change in Overpayment Recovery Rate in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is SSA-634 Form?
The SSA 634 template is widely known as a request for waiver of overpayment recovery or change in repayment rate. This form was made by the United States Social Security Administration. It is spread and used around the country by taxpayers. Before you learn details about the SSA 634 form, you need to understand how the overpayment happened in the first place.
It may be the problem of the Social Security Administration once they provide you with more money than you had to receive from them. This money is known as an overpayment. This situation may also happen because you did not tell the SSA about the payment you’ve received from the work or the extra income source you have. It can also happen if your living situation is changed and SSA does not know about it.
The request you send to the SSA asks the organization to lower the repayment amount of every overpayment. Yet, you can’t get rid of your overpayment as easily. However, you can ask the SSA to cut the money they collect for overpayment from you.
What I need the SSA-634 Form for?
- You need SSA form 634 as a taxpayer if you can’t afford to pay each month the amount of money SSA wants from you for the overpayment. If you can’t do it, you have to fill out the template and explain your situation, describing your income. You will not get rid of paying back to the SSA but still can lower down the number;
- SSA needs the template from the taxpayer who can’t afford to pay the total amount of money that was requested. In this case, the person will be notified of the SSA decision and the process of repaying will be prolonged while the bar will be lowered down.
How to Fill Out SSA-634 Form?
The form SSA 634 can be found on the official website of the United States Social Security Administration. You can find it there among other forms that SSA created for the clients. You have to make sure that the document is fresh since the Administration can change or update it once in a while. You will not be able to complete the template on the website and you have to search for an online editor to continue.
If you want to simply open SSA-634 form PDF and fill it online before you download it, send it to the SSA, or print it, you need to use PDFLiner. This is an online editor with an impressive amount of tools that even allow you to create your electronic signature. Here is what you need to include there:
- Fill section 1 with the information about you, including your name, claim number, and SSN. Put a tick in the box that matches your current situation with overpayment as well;
- Provide a statement on your financial situation. Include the information on the assets. Calculate the amount of cash you have in your current possession. Provide information on your account;
- Describe the vehicle you have in your possession if you have it. Calculate the total value, and name the model, maker, and loan balance. Share the information on the real estate if you have it and mention the interest in the business;
- Provide calculations on the monthly income from the household, employment, and other types of income;
- Calculate your expenses;
- Sign the document, put your name, phone number, address, and date;
- Ask the witness to sign the paper.
Organizations that work with SSA-634 Form
- United States Social Security Administration.
Where to send form SSA-634?
You can easily send this form to the local SSA department once you fill out the document. You will find all the details on the website of SSA. There is a page with the list of offices you can contact with. If you are not sure what to do, it is better to make a call to the SSA and ask for help. However, you probably will need to print the document and send it to the department by regular mail. Make sure that you are not missing the deadline or your payment will not be recounted as you want. You still need to write down the address by which you can be accessible to the SSA to receive their answer.
Fillable online SSA-634, Request for Change in Overpayment Recovery Rate