13 British Columbia Forms
BC Incorporation Agreement BC Incorporation Agreement ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form A New Certificate of Approval Form A New Certificate of Approval ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form 37 Extraprovincial Company Name Change Form 37 Extraprovincial Company Name Change ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Apply for a Permanent Change to a Liquor Licensee Apply for a Permanent Change to a Liquor Licensee ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Application to the Rehabilitation Committee Application to the Rehabilitation Committee ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Apply for a Charitable Auction Permit for Auctioning Liquor Apply for a Charitable Auction Permit for Auctioning Liquor ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Apply for a Catering Liquor Licence Apply for a Catering Liquor Licence ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Application for Certificate of Remembrance Application for Certificate of Remembrance ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Annual Use Report for Licence Holders Annual Use Report for Licence Holders ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
BC Annual Report BC Annual Report ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
BC Alteration Notice BC Alteration Notice ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
Form 4 Medical Certificate Form 4 Medical Certificate ✓ Easily fill out and sign forms ✓ Download blank or editable online
What Are the British Columbia Forms?
British Columbia provides a wide range of local rules you need to follow. It means that you have to file the forms each time you are doing something, whether you buy a house, rent it, want to hire an employee, or need rehabilitation. You will find British Columbia court forms, as well as applications for registration, charities, and even canceling of the order among these forms. There is a wide range of forms made by officials of British Columbia. If you are worried about getting lost among them, you can always narrow down the list by visiting PDFLiner. There are 29 of the most requested forms for different life circumstances.
You will find there a simple search line where you can indicate the form you need. You will be quickly transferred there. If you don’t know which one to pick, check out all the forms from British Columbia, and you will find the one you need, no matter whether it is the British Columbia PST form or a rental agreement. Before you start searching, make sure that you need the form in British Columbia since there are certain differences from similar forms in other areas. Once you fill them out, you can easily download and print them or send them to the British Columbia government services or another party of the agreement via email.
Most Popular British Columbia Forms
The British Columbia government has created multiple forms for its citizens. These forms are helpful to authorities, as well as to the individuals who live on the territory. They usually contain the information on how to fill them out, but sometimes, you need to search for extra data, like with the British Columbia Rental Application form for example. In this case, it is better to open PDFLiner and check out step-by-step guidance. The editor contains 29 forms, among which you can find the one you need. Here is the list of the most frequently used forms:
- British Columbia Incorporation Agreement. There are 13 pages in the form but most of them contain explanations and specifications you need. It is usually provided by companies. You have to include incorporators’ names, signatures, shares number, and dates. Pages from the second to the thirteenth are filled with details on corporations and your actions. You need to read 20 parts of this agreement before your company signs anything.
- Form 37 Extraprovincial Company Name Change. This form belongs to the BC Registry Services department. If you want to change the name of your company, you have to file it with the officials in advance. This form meets the demands of the Business Corporations Act, 382 section. You might need to send it to the website or use the standard mail. Yet, you can’t send it until the registry workers ask you to do it.
You have to enter the name of the company, registration number, name of the extraprovincial company, and the changes you want to make in the name. You also have to specify that the name is not taken by anyone. Put your signature and receive the signature of the authorities. Write down the exact date you filled out the document.
- Employee Recognition Approval and/or Reimbursement Form. This form is required by the companies of BC with employee recognition and reimbursement systems. You can choose whether you want to buy gifts, organize a party, or give money to the employees to recognize their work. These expenses are covered by the ministry budgets, so you have to use exact numbers.
The second page of the form contains all the explanations you need, including which awards are taxable and which are not. The first page has to include the date of the event, type of expense, employee number, the reason for the recognition, name of employee, ID, branch, ministry, and value of the award. If there are non-taxable costs, you need to provide information about them too. Include detailed data on the company.
- Application for a Permanent Change to a License All License Types. This is a part of the Liquor and Cannabis Regulation Branch Form LCRB005a. You have to include the contact information of the applicant, license information, and the type of change that is requested. Indicate the internal and external transfer of shares, change of corporation name and directors if any, and add a receiver or an executor.
- Application to the Rehabilitation Committee. This form is required for those employees who want to return to work after an illness or injury. You need to specify the purpose of this form. Provide data on employees, including their names, ages, classifications, and medical data. You have to authorize the job and pick the skills a certain employee has.
How to Get British Columbia Forms?
Whether it is the British Columbia Tax Return Form or a rehabilitation agreement, you can search for them either on the official website of the British Columbia government or in the PDFLiner’s library, which is filled with various forms. If you use PDFLiner, you should follow some specific steps. They are simple and don’t require extra skills:
- Go to PDFLiner and search for the form you need. If you don’t want to waste your time and know the specific name of the form, use the search panel above the forms.
- Pick one, enter it, read the description, and press the “Fill Online” button there.
- The editor with this form will appear in front of you. Fill it with your data.
- Sign the form and print it out. You can also download it on your device and send it online.