Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your RC7066-SCH Provincial Schedule - GST HST Public Service Bodies Rebate in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is the RC7066-SCH Form
Provincial Schedule GST HST Public Service Bodies' Rebate form is a federal government form that allows public service bodies to claim a rebate for the provincial portion of the GST/HST paid on their purchases. The rebate is calculated based on the province in which the public service body is located. The form must be completed and submitted to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in order to receive the rebate.
What is the RC7066-SCH form used for
The form is used by public service bodies that are located in a province that charges the GST, such as Ontario, Nova Scotia, or New Brunswick. The form is also used by public service bodies that are located in a province that charges the HST, such as Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, or Nova Scotia. The form is not used by public service bodies that are located in a province that does not charge either the GST or the HST, such as Alberta, British Columbia, or Saskatchewan.
How To Fill Out the RC7066-SCH Form
The first step is to gather the required information and documentation. You will need the following:
- Your GST/HST registration number;
- The total amount of GST/HST paid by you in the reporting period;
- The total amount of GST/HST paid or payable by you in the reporting period that is eligible for the public service bodies’ rebate;
- The total amount of the provincial portion of the HST paid or payable by you in the reporting period;
- The beginning and ending dates of the reporting period.
To claim the rebate, the public service body must first complete the RC7066-SCH form and submit it to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). The form must be submitted within two years of the end of the fiscal year in which the expenses were incurred.
- The first step in completing the form is to enter the public service body's business number. This can be found on the CRA's website.
- Next, the public service body must provide its name, contact information, and the dates of its fiscal year.
- Then, the public service body must calculate the total amount of GST/HST paid on eligible expenses. Eligible expenses are those that would normally be subject to the GST/HST, with a few exceptions. These exceptions include expenses for which a public service body is not required to pay the GST/HST, such as certain financial services.
- Once the total amount of GST/HST paid on eligible expenses has been calculated, the public service body must enter this amount on the form.
- Finally, the public service body must sign and date the form and submit it to the CRA.
- The CRA will review the form and, if everything is in order, will issue a rebate to the public service body. The rebate will be equal to the GST/HST paid on eligible expenses, minus any taxes that the public service body is required to pay.
How to submit the RC7066-SCH form
To apply for the rebate, you must complete the GST/HST public service bodies' rebate form and submits it to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
The form must be submitted to the CRA along with supporting documentation, such as receipts for eligible expenses. The CRA will review the form and supporting documentation and issue a rebate cheque if the public service body is eligible for the rebate.
Government organizations that work with RC7066-SCH form
There are a few government organizations that work with the form rc7066-sch. These organizations are:
- The Canada Revenue Agency
- The Department of Finance
- The Department of National Revenue
Fillable online RC7066-SCH Provincial Schedule - GST HST Public Service Bodies Rebate