Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your Pennsylvania Eviction Notice in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Pennsylvania Eviction Notice?
The Pennsylvania Landlord Association (PLA) has designed a form called LAFM009, which is also known as the "Notice to Vacate" form. The form is intended to be used by landlords in Pennsylvania when they need to legally evict a tenant.
The PLA is a non-profit organization that provides education, resources, and support to landlords across Pennsylvania. One of their main goals is to promote responsible and ethical property management practices. The LAFM009 form is one of the many tools that they offer to help landlords navigate the eviction process in Pennsylvania.
How To Fill Out the Pennsylvania Eviction Notice Template?
The LAFM009 form can be filled out online. Here are the steps you ought to fill out the form:
- Go to the PDFliner website.
- Locate the LAFM009 Pennsylvania eviction notice template form and click on it to download the PDF version or open it on the PDFliner editor.
- Open the PDF and fill in the required information, such as the tenant's name and address, the reason for the eviction, and the date the tenant must vacate the property.
- Print out the completed PA notice to quit form and sign it.
- Serve the form to the tenant according to Pennsylvania law. The form can be served in person, by certified mail, or by posting on the rental property.
Also please remember that the LAFM009 form isn't a substitute for legal advice. Landlords should consult with an attorney before using this form or initiating the eviction process.
What Should the PA Eviction Notice Form Include?
The LAFM009 eviction notice PA template should include specific information related to the eviction. Here are some of the things that should be included on the form:
- The date the notice is being served.
- The name and address of the tenant being evicted.
- The reason for the eviction. This could be for non-payment of rent, violation of the lease agreement, or another breach of the rental agreement.
- The date the tenant must vacate the property. This date should comply with Pennsylvania law and the terms of the lease agreement.
- Instructions for how the tenant can respond to the notice. This could include instructions for paying past-due rent or correcting the lease violation.
- Information about how the notice was served to the tenant. This is important in case the eviction is challenged in court.
When to Request the Eviction Notice Pennsylvania Form?
The LAFM009 Pennsylvania eviction notice template form should be used when a landlord needs to evict a tenant in Pennsylvania. Here are some situations when a landlord ought to use this form:
- Non-payment of rent: If a tenant fails to pay rent, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide an eviction notice.
- Lease violations: If a tenant violates the lease agreement terms, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide notice of eviction.
- End of lease term: If the lease agreement has expired and the tenant has not renewed, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide notice of eviction.
- Illegal activities: If a tenant is engaged in illegal activities on the rental property, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide notice of eviction.
In all these situations, landlords must follow Pennsylvania law when evicting a tenant. This includes giving the tenant proper notice and following the appropriate legal procedures. The LAFM009 form can help landlords ensure they follow the correct procedures and avoid any legal issues.
Fillable online Pennsylvania Eviction Notice