Get your Pennsylvania Eviction Notice in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Pennsylvania Eviction Notice?
The Pennsylvania Landlord Association (PLA) has designed a form called LAFM009, which is also known as the "Notice to Vacate" form. The form is intended to be used by landlords in Pennsylvania when they need to legally evict a tenant.
The PLA is a non-profit organization that provides education, resources, and support to landlords across Pennsylvania. One of their main goals is to promote responsible and ethical property management practices. The LAFM009 form is one of the many tools that they offer to help landlords navigate the eviction process in Pennsylvania.
How To Fill Out the Pennsylvania Eviction Notice Template?
The LAFM009 form can be filled out online. Here are the steps you ought to fill out the form:
- Go to the PDFliner website.
- Locate the LAFM009 Pennsylvania eviction notice template form and click on it to download the PDF version or open it on the PDFliner editor.
- Open the PDF and fill in the required information, such as the tenant's name and address, the reason for the eviction, and the date the tenant must vacate the property.
- Print out the completed PA notice to quit form and sign it.
- Serve the form to the tenant according to Pennsylvania law. The form can be served in person, by certified mail, or by posting on the rental property.
Also please remember that the LAFM009 form isn't a substitute for legal advice. Landlords should consult with an attorney before using this form or initiating the eviction process.
What Should the PA Eviction Notice Form Include?
The LAFM009 eviction notice PA template should include specific information related to the eviction. Here are some of the things that should be included on the form:
- The date the notice is being served.
- The name and address of the tenant being evicted.
- The reason for the eviction. This could be for non-payment of rent, violation of the lease agreement, or another breach of the rental agreement.
- The date the tenant must vacate the property. This date should comply with Pennsylvania law and the terms of the lease agreement.
- Instructions for how the tenant can respond to the notice. This could include instructions for paying past-due rent or correcting the lease violation.
- Information about how the notice was served to the tenant. This is important in case the eviction is challenged in court.
When to Request the Eviction Notice Pennsylvania Form?
The LAFM009 Pennsylvania eviction notice template form should be used when a landlord needs to evict a tenant in Pennsylvania. Here are some situations when a landlord ought to use this form:
- Non-payment of rent: If a tenant fails to pay rent, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide an eviction notice.
- Lease violations: If a tenant violates the lease agreement terms, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide notice of eviction.
- End of lease term: If the lease agreement has expired and the tenant has not renewed, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide notice of eviction.
- Illegal activities: If a tenant is engaged in illegal activities on the rental property, the landlord can use the LAFM009 form to provide notice of eviction.
In all these situations, landlords must follow Pennsylvania law when evicting a tenant. This includes giving the tenant proper notice and following the appropriate legal procedures. The LAFM009 form can help landlords ensure they follow the correct procedures and avoid any legal issues.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Pennsylvania Eviction Notice