Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your OREA Form 346, Tenant Representation Agreement in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is OREA Form 346?
Form 346 is also known as the OREA Tenant Representation Agreement Authority for Lease or Purchase. The form is provided by the Ontario Real Estate Association. If you want to use the form within the Province of Ontario, you can easily find it on the OREA website. However, you can’t use it in other provinces or territories.
To do it, search for the local templates provided by local real estate agencies. As for Ontario, there are strict rules for every tenant who wants to buy or rent the property. You have to sign the buyer representation agreement if you are a buyer and want to make an offer. Once you sign the agreement, only one agent picked by you can represent your interests and make an offer on your behalf.
The template is standard, and you have to make sure that you agree to follow the rules. There is a fee you need to pay to the broker. If you disagree with some conditions, you must discuss everything before signing the papers.
What I need the OREA form 346 for?
- As a tenant, you have to fill out OREA form 346 when you decide to buy a property. In this case, you have to fill out the agreement with the brokerage representing you and acting on your behalf. It simplifies your life, but you still need to pay for the services even if you find the property yourself. Make sure you are familiar with all benefits of the agreement;
- As a broker, you have to make sure that the tenant representation agreement Ontario is signed between two parties before you act on the tenant’s behalf. Without this document, the tenant can refuse to pay you for the work you provided. Let the tenant understand the aspects of your collaboration.
How to Fill Out OREA Form 346?
Once you learn what is a tenant representation agreement, you can start searching for the document itself. You need to understand the pros and cons of the template you are going to fill out. The document is usually available on OREA's official website. Go there and download the template on your device. If you want to save time, open the template on PDFLiner.
This online editor offers quick access to the form and the ability to fill it out online. Once you use all the tools and complete the form, save it on your computer and send the copy to the other party. If you need, you can print it and hand it in person. Here is what you need to include in the form:
- Provide information on the brokerage, name of the broker, and address;
- Share the information on the tenant, including address and phone number;
- Write down the correct date when the broker becomes representative of the tenant and the deadline;
- Describe the property, including the address, its type, and other extra features if you need them;
- Sign the document and let the other party sign it.
Organizations that work with OREA form 346
- Ontario Real Estate Agency;
- Brokers, tenants, and landlords that work with OREA.
Fillable online OREA Form 346, Tenant Representation Agreement