Get your Florida Family Law Financial Affidavit in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Florida Family Law Financial Affidavit?
If you are filing for divorce or separation in the state of Florida, you may need to complete and submit the FL 12.902(c) form, also known as the Family Law Financial Affidavit. This form is a sworn statement of your financial situation and must be completed accurately and truthfully.
The Family Law Financial Affidavit is used to disclose your income, expenses, assets, and debts. This information is used by the court to determine issues such as child support, alimony, and the equitable distribution of property. It is crucial to fill out this form correctly, as any inaccuracies or omissions may affect the outcome of your case.
How To Fill Out the FL 12.902(c) Form Online
Filling out the Florida family law rules of procedure form 12.902c online is a convenient and time-saving option. Here is a list of the steps you ought to do to fill out the form:
- Visit the PDFliner: PDFliner website provides a wide variety of different form templates for different situations and also a Florida financial affidavit fillable form template.
- Get a copy of the form: You may download the Florida financial affidavit long form in PDF format or open the downloaded file in a PDFliner PDF online editor.
- Fill out the form with the required information: The form requires information on income, expenses, assets, and liabilities. Ensure that all fields are filled out correctly.
- Certification: Review your form carefully, certifying that the information you provided is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Sign: Now you may sign the 12.902(c) form online.
What Should the Florida Family Law Financial Affidavit Long Form Include
The FL 12.902(c) form should include detailed information on the financial situation of both spouses. Here is the list of the main elements you should include in the form:
- Personal Information: Enter your name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
- Employment Information: Provide details of your current employment, including your job title, employer's name and address, and your gross monthly income.
- Income: List all sources of income, including your salary, bonuses, commissions, rental income, and any other income you receive.
- Expenses: List all of your monthly expenses, including rent/mortgage, utilities, food, transportation, insurance, and any other expenses.
- Assets: Provide details of all assets you own, including bank accounts, stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, real estate, and any other assets.
- Liabilities: List all of your debts, including credit card balances, mortgages, car loans, student loans, and any other debts.
- Other Financial Information: Provide any additional financial information that may be relevant to your case, such as pending lawsuits, anticipated inheritances, or lottery winnings.
When to Request the FL 12.902(c) Form
The Florida family law rules of procedure form 12.902(c) should include complete and accurate disclosure of your financial situation. Here are some situations where you ought to complete this form:
- Divorce: If you are getting a divorce in Florida, you will need to complete the Family Law Financial Affidavit. This form determines issues such as alimony, child support, and the equitable distribution of property.
- Child Support: If you are seeking child support in Florida, you will need to complete the Family Law Financial Affidavit. This form is used to determine the amount of child support that should be paid.
- Modification of Support: If you are seeking a modification of child support or alimony in Florida, you may need to complete the Family Law Financial Affidavit. This form is used to determine whether a change in support is warranted based on your current financial situation.
- Paternity: If you are establishing paternity in Florida, you may need to complete the Family Law Financial Affidavit. This form is used to determine issues such as child support and timesharing.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Florida Family Law Financial Affidavit