Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
COVID-19 Layoff Letter
Fill this form
Get your COVID-19 Layoff Letter Template in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is COVID-19 Layoff Letter?
COVID 19 Layoff Letter is a document that helps to terminate an employee by a company due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Although an employee might show flawless work, economic problems and a lack of customers may be the cause to use the document. You will find a Layoff Letter Sample on PDFLiner.
What do I need the COVID-19 layoff letter for?
You might need the fillable Letter Template during the COVID-19 restrictions or even after they pass. You require the form for such occasions:
- Company is struggling with financial problems during the pandemic, and you have to cut the workforce;
- You want to keep your employees after the COVID-19 restrictions are over;
- You want to provide the layoff benefits to the employees and support them during the period you can’t hire them.
How to Fill Out COVID-19 Layoff Letter?
You may either download the blank or fill it online. You may send the form to the employees after completing it. There is a PDF version available on the website. You may also use e-signature options on PDFLiner to avoid the printing procedure or sign the printable option. Follow the detailed instructions:
- Provide the information about your company in the left upper corner of the document, including the name and address. Don’t forget to write down the current date.
- Put the name of an employee in the appropriate section.
- Provide the date when the layoff begins. If you don’t know the end date, you can offer to contact the employee close to the date of return.
- Name the benefits you are willing to keep for your employee until the return date.
- Provide the contact information for any questions that might appear.
- Write down your name, title, and signature if it is required.
Organizations that work with COVID-19 layoff letter
- Any company that struggles during COVID-19
Fillable online COVID-19 Layoff Letter Template
- Fill this form