Get your Canada WES Academic Records Request Form in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is the Academic Records Request Form WES Canada?
This is a specialized tool that assists students and graduates to obtain their academic records swiftly and efficiently. This form enables institutions to release the individual's records, typically inclusive of transcripts, degrees, and diplomas, directly to WES ensuring a streamlined evaluation process. This Canada-specific form makes navigating through the often convoluted administrative cycle all the more manageable.
Benefits of using the academic records request form WES
The academic record request form has a few distinct benefits. It significantly expedites the collection and transmission of your records to WES. This, in turn, reduces the waiting period for document verification, allowing the participant to progress to their next academic or professional stage faster.
How to Fill Academic Records Request Form
Understanding how to complete the academic records request form Canada correctly is crucial. Here are the main steps you can follow:
- On the first line, you will see a field labeled 'WES Reference No.'. Enter your specific WES reference number here. This is a mandatory field, so you must input your correct WES reference number to ensure your form is processed correctly.
- The next fields pertain to your personal information. Fill in your last (Family) name and first (Given) name in the appropriate fields.
- If you have had a name change, fill out the 'Previous Name' field with your previous name as applicable.
- After your name, you'll need to provide your Date of Birth. This should be filled out in the 'dd/mm/yyyy' format.
- The next field requires your Email. Make sure you insert a correct and operative email here.
- Coming to the academic details, firstly, type in the name of your institution in 'Institution Name' field. Ensure that the name is spelled correctly.
- In the 'Country' field, enter the country where your academic institution is located.
- You'll then proceed to the 'Dates Attended' section where you will enter the starting (From) and the ending (To) dates of your attendance in 'mm/yyyy' format.
- Continuing with the academic details, if you have been awarded a degree, type its name in 'Degree Name' text box. Feel free to leave this blank if this does not apply to you.
- Similarly, if you have been awarded said degree, add the 'Year of Award'. If not, skip this section.
- Specify your major subject in the 'Major' box.
- The 'Student ID or Roll Number at sending institution' box is there for you to enter your unique Student ID or Roll number. This may not be applicable to all; hence, if you don't have one, leave it blank.
- You will then proceed to the 'Applicant's signature' field. Using the tools within PDFLiner, create your digital signature and apply it to this field.
- Lastly, insert the 'Date' on which you're filling this form next to your signature.
- Leave the section labeled 'For Authorized Officials' blank. This is meant for the officials at your academic institution who will be handling your request.
Ensure to verify all information entered for accuracy before submitting the form.
Top tips about filling academic records request form
Filling out this form might seem challenging, but it isn't with the correct understanding. Here are some top tips for completing this academic form:
- Double check the accuracy of all information before you submit the document
- Follow all instructions precisely, ensuring each area is properly filled
- Highlight the documents you need from your institution and ensure that the appropriate individual is notified
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Canada WES Academic Records Request Form