Get your Change of Assessment Child Support in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is a Change of Assessment Child Support Form?
The Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHS) requires non-citizens to fill out Form CS1970 to request permission to work in Australia. The change of assessment child support form serves as an application for a work visa, and it is necessary to fill it out correctly to avoid delays in processing.
How To Fill Out the CS1970 Form?
You may fill out the AU DHS CS1970 child support application online through the PDFliner website. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the PDFliner Website: The first step is to visit the website of the PDFliner. This site provides a wide variety of different form templates for different situations and also the child support change of assessment form template.
- Find an Appropriate Template: You can find and fill out the form for free on the PDFliner website.
- Get a Copy of the Form: Once you have found the Centrelink change of circumstances form you can open it online or download it.
- Fill Out the Form: You will be prompted to fill out the change of circumstances form Centrelink with your personal information, work details, and other relevant details. Be sure to answer all questions truthfully and accurately.
- Review the Form: Double-check that the change of circumstances form is completed correctly and correct any errors.
- Upload Supporting Documents: After filling out the DHS CS1970 form, you will need to upload supporting documents to your application. These may include your passport, resume, education and work certificates, and other relevant documents.
- Pay the Application Fee: The final step is to pay the application fee. The fee may vary depending on the visa category and other factors. You can pay the fee online using a credit or debit card.
What Should the Child Support Change of Assessment Include
The AU DHS CS1970 form should include the following information:
- Personal information, including your name, date of birth, and contact details
- Details of your current employment, including the name and address of your employer, your job title, and the duration of your employment
- Details of your proposed employment in Australia, including the name and address of your sponsor, the job title and description, and the duration of the proposed employment
- Information about your qualifications, including education and work experience
- Details of any family members who will be accompanying you to Australia, including their names and relationship to you.
When to Request the CS1970 Form
Here are the situations when you should request the AU DHS child support change of assessment form:
- If you are a non-citizen who wants to work in Australia
- If you are a current visa holder who wants to change jobs or employers in Australia and require a new work visa.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Change of Assessment Child Support