Get your Aphis Form 7001 in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is an Aphis Form 7001?
An Aphis Form 7001, also known as the "U.S. Customs and Border Protection Declaration Form," is a document used by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) to monitor the import and export of regulated plant and animal products. Aphis 7001 form is used to declare the nature of the products being shipped and to provide information about the shipper and the recipient.
How to Fill Out the Aphis Form 7001 Online
Here's a simple Aphis form 7001 instructions to help you fill it out:
- Get the Aphis form 7001 pdf. Aphis form 7001 downloads free of charge from the PDFliner website.
- Provide the necessary information about the product being shipped, including the scientific name and quantity.
- Provide information about the shipper, including their name, address, and contact information.
- Provide information about the recipient, including their name, address, and contact information.
- Review the form for accuracy and submit it online.
What Should the Aphis Form 7001 Include
Aphis Form 7001 should include the following information:
- Name and address of the person or organization responsible for the shipment
- The origin and destination of the shipment
- A detailed description of the regulated article being shipped, including the scientific and common name
- The quantity of the regulated article being shipped
- The intended use of the regulated article
When to Request an Aphis Form 7001 Form?
An Aphis form 7001 health certificate should be requested whenever a regulated article is being moved across state lines. This form must be obtained before the shipment can be transported, so it is important to plan ahead and request the form well in advance of the shipment.
Aphis Form 7001 Popular Questions
Do Aphis 7001 form need to be notarized?
No, an Aphis Form 7001 doesn't need to be notarized. The form is simply a declaration of the nature of the products being shipped and the information of the shipper and recipient. It is submitted to the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) for monitoring purposes and does not require notarization.
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online Aphis Form 7001