Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your SSA-1724-F4, Claim for Amounts due in case of a Deceased Beneficiary in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is SSA 1724 F4?
The SSA 1724 F4 fillable form is a two-page document that is filled out after the death of a relative. With its help, you, as a responsible person, can receive the due social benefits that the deceased did not get before passing away. It can be used by both immediate family members, such as children or spouses, and official representatives. In the second case, you will need to attach to the document the confirmation that you have the right to dispose of the property.
What do I need the SSA 1724 F4 form for?
- The Form SSA-1724-F4 PDF has a very narrow application and is used in cases where the deceased did not have time to receive the social benefits or Medicare refund due to them.
- It is intended to be filled in primarily by the spouses of the deceased, as well as their parents or children. Official representatives can also apply for designated payments.
- You cannot use this file if you are not an immediate family member and do not have confirmation that you have been appointed as a deceased’s agent.
How to Fill Out Social Security Form SSA-1724-F4?
- First, fill in the information about the deceased. List their name, SSN, full date of death, and the state they lived in.
- Enter your name (applicant’s) and indicate your relationship with the above person.
- Now, type your name, address, and SSN, and answer a few questions about the payments the deceased should have received.
- List the number of children of the deceased, their names, SSNs, and addresses. Provide the same information about parents and legal representatives. The last table is filled in only if there is no data on relatives.
- Put the date of filling out the document, your signature, postal address, and phone number.
- Enter the payment details by which the due social payments will be sent to you.
Where to send form SSA-1724-F4?
After we figure out how to complete SSA-1724-F4 Form, we should talk about submitting the file to SSA. The exact address depends on where you are registered. On the administration’s official website, you will find a complete list of local social security offices and their contact details. The most convenient way is to send documents electronically. Download Form SSA 1724-F4 after you finish working with it and email it. You can find out about the decision regarding your application by calling the numbers listed on this service’s website.
Organizations that work with SSA-1724-F4 PDF
Fillable online SSA-1724-F4, Claim for Amounts due in case of a Deceased Beneficiary