Get your SSA-1724-F4, Claim for Amounts due in case of a Deceased Beneficiary in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is SSA 1724 F4?
The SSA 1724 F4 fillable form is a two-page document that is filled out after the death of a relative. With its help, you, as a responsible person, can receive the due social benefits that the deceased did not get before passing away. It can be used by both immediate family members, such as children or spouses, and official representatives. In the second case, you will need to attach to the document the confirmation that you have the right to dispose of the property.
What do I need the SSA 1724 F4 Form for?
- The Form SSA-1724-F4 PDF has a very narrow application and is used in cases where the deceased did not have time to receive the social benefits or Medicare refund due to them.
- It is intended to be filled in primarily by the spouses of the deceased, as well as their parents or children. Official representatives can also apply for designated payments.
- You cannot use this file if you are not an immediate family member and do not have confirmation that you have been appointed as a deceased’s agent.
How to Fill Out Social Security Form SSA-1724-F4?
- First, fill in the information about the deceased. List their name, SSN, full date of death, and the state they lived in.
- Enter your name (applicant’s) and indicate your relationship with the above person.
- Now, type your name, address, and SSN, and answer a few questions about the payments the deceased should have received.
- List the number of children of the deceased, their names, SSNs, and addresses. Provide the same information about parents and legal representatives. The last table is filled in only if there is no data on relatives.
- Put the date of filling out the document, your signature, postal address, and phone number.
- Enter the payment details by which the due social payments will be sent to you.
Where to send Form SSA-1724-F4?
After we figure out how to complete SSA-1724-F4 Form, we should talk about submitting the file to SSA. The exact address depends on where you are registered. On the administration’s official website, you will find a complete list of local social security offices and their contact details. The most convenient way is to send documents electronically. Download Form SSA 1724-F4 after you finish working with it and email it. You can find out about the decision regarding your application by calling the numbers listed on this service’s website.
Organizations that work with SSA-1724-F4 PDF
What people say
Now that I’ve switched from Word to PDFLiner, I save lots of time processing and digitally distributing tons of billing forms, work orders, forecast reports, and invoices. In addition to this, thanks to PDFLiner, we’ve significantly minimized our paper consumption. Excellent tool that helps me cope with my business workflow faster and easier.
PDFLiner allows me to streamline the processes of generating and managing legal documents, as well as collecting electronic signatures for all my contracts and agreements. I like that I can customize forms on the go and access PDFLiner from all my gadgets. No more printing or scanning! That’s just brilliant!
When you’re a student, you deal with PDFs a lot… Newsletters, various worksheets, official forms you need to fill in and sign, etc… To me, filling out a PDF form used to be among the trickiest and most time-consuming things ever. But then a friend of mine introduced me to PDFLiner, and oh my God, my life has changed since then. It’s easy to use and has so many great features. Just awesome, I love it!
Fillable online SSA-1724-F4, Claim for Amounts due in case of a Deceased Beneficiary