Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
Get your LIC 603A Resident Appraisal in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What Is LIC 603A?
LIC 603A is a Resident Appraisal report form issued by the Social Services. It is to be filled out by prospective residents of residential care facilities for elderly people or their representatives in California.
What do I need the LIC 603A for?
- Potential residents of senior health facilities offering long-term care located in California are required to fill out a LIC 603A appraisal blank on admission. In this form, the prospective resident or their responsible person provides information on the prospective resident’s state of health and medical conditions.
- Note that the form does not substitute a physician report (LIC 602).
You don’t need LIC 603A if:
- The care facility is not in California.
How to Fill Out LIC 603A?
To complete the Resident Appraisal form, download a free printable PDF version of the blank. If you prefer to fill it out electronically, make sure that it contains fillable data fields.
- Enter the resident’s name and age.
- In Health, describe their overall health condition, mentioning any dietary restraints.
- Proceed to enumerate physical disabilities, if any, describe the resident’s mental health and health history.
- Under Social Factors, describe the person’s social preferences.
- Proceed to tick fitting answers related to specific needs below.
- If there is any additional information you need to add, use an additional sheet.
- Add your signature and date at the bottom of Page 2.
Organizations that work with LIC 603A
- Residential senior care facilities, California
Fillable online LIC 603A Resident Appraisal