Tax FormsFillable tax forms simplify and speed up your tax filing process and aid with recordkeeping.Explore all templatesReal EstateReal estate templates for all cases, from sale to rentals, save you a lot of time and effort.Explore all templatesInsuranceInsurance templates make it easier for agents to manage policies and claims.Explore all templatesLegalLegal templates provide a structured foundation for creating legally binding documents.Explore all templatesMedicalMedical forms help you keep patient documentation organized and secure.Explore all templatesBill of SaleBill of Sale templates streamline the transfer of ownership with clarity and protection.Explore all templatesContractsVarious contract templates ensure efficient and clear legal transactions.Explore all templatesEducationEducational forms and templates enhance the learning experience and student management.Explore all templates
FeaturesThe all-in-one document management system has all the features you need to safely and efficiently handle your PDFs. Dive in, learn how to use all the tools, and become a PDF pro.Explore all featuresShare PDFWith the help of PDFliner you can share your PDF files by email or via the link as soon as you have edited, filled, or signed them online.Sign PDFPDFLiner gives the opportunity to sign documents online, save them, send at once by email or print. Register now, upload your document and e-sign it onlineFill Out PDFPDFLiner provides different tools for filling in PDF forms. All you need is to register, upload the necessary document and start filling it out.Draw on a PDFDraw lines, circles, and other drawings on PDF using tools of PDFLiner online. Streamline your document editing process, speeding up your productivity
- Log in
- Sign Up
General tenancy agreement (Form 18a)
Fill this form
Get your General tenancy agreement (Form 18a) in 3 easy steps
01 Fill and edit template
02 Sign it online
03 Export or print immediately
What is a General Tenancy Agreement Form 18A?
This agreement is an extensive eight-page residential rental contract used by renting services based in Queensland. It describes the rights and conditions of tenants and landlords and also prescribes the participation and benefits of an agent who is also involved in the transaction.
What do I need the General Tenancy Agreement for?
- If you rent residential premises, you want to protect yourself from dishonest tenants. It is what the agreement between the parties is for.
- If you intend to rent a house, apartment, or condominium, then you also need to conclude an agreement with the landlord.
- This file is for use in Queensland and is subject to local laws. If you are interested in renting accommodation in other places, use a different template.
How to Fill Out The General Tenancy Agreement RTA?
- Enter the details of the parties (including all tenants who will live in this place) and indicate the exact address of the premises.
- Fill in the information about the rental conditions: period, cost, payment schedule, payment method, advance payment, and so on.
- Choose which party will pay for the utilities and in what amount/order. Also, indicate who pays for repairs if necessary.
- Pages 3-7 are standard rental terms for this region. If you want to adjust some of them, use the empty field on the last page or an additional sheet.
- Each party must put their signatures and indicate the date of signing the agreement.
Organizations that work with the General Tenancy Agreement 18A
- Queensland's renting agencies
Fillable online General tenancy agreement (Form 18a)
- Fill this form